Remember the motive?

Y'all thought I forgot about the motive? Hell nah! Also I'm so sorry for not updating much! Just got a hell lot of tests and one of them is math again! Sadly, this will also be my last book.

I'm gonna try a whole new writing style.

This thing was a draft that I left yee. Continue.

Kokichi POV

Tap. Tap.
I hear footsteps come closer to my room. The door them opened to reveal....

Shuichi Saihara.. covered in fucking blood. The pink liquid probably stained his shirt.

"A-ah?!" What the hell did he do while I was talking to Akamatsu-san?! Isn't it obvious? He killed someone.
"What d-did you do to them?!" What did he do to my friends?!
"Dont worry, I just killed four idiots, not all of them" he said bluntly, dropping the knife on the table and removing his jacket. Wait..

"Who did you kill?! Why did you killed them?!" Why did he say it so bluntly like I didn't give a fuck about there lives?!
"They were getting in my way" I don't understand this person! No wait. I don't think I can even call him a person cause a normal human being would not an never act like this! Hell he's 10x worst than normal psychopaths!

"Soon, they are all going to die soon" he mumbled but I heard.
"I won't let you kill them!" Even if that would be the last thing I would do. Probably Akamatsu I on my side right?

Right?!

"Oh.. I'm not going to kill them" he chuckled. He looked at me with glowing pink eyes. My breath hitched.

"They simply just forgot a motive I created. If I told you the motive, then maybe you will have a stronger urge of freedom"

"They all failed to find you. So now it's time to face their punishment"

.

.

.

It felt like the world around me stopped.  They're going to....

Die?

All my friends.

Instead of being sad, I felt anger. I was in rage. I was done with all this bullshit! I got out of bed and tried running over to him. But sadly, thanks to the chain I couldn't get near him. Tears fell from my eyes.

"FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU BURN IN HELL!" I screamed while trying to at least scratch his face. Oh how it would be a dream of mine to rip off his skin, torture him to death so he could feel the same pain as me. He is a monster. The fucking devil himself in disguise.

He was standing there, an amused expression and a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh, I'm not the one who is goin to burn in hell" his smirks only grew larger.

"ITS PUNISHMENT TIME" the familiar voice of that stupid bear screamed. I'm in his room. Why does he feel so near? I slowly turned around to see a gigantic TV behind me. They all pulled the different ultimates away...

To their ultimate death.

I felt so weak. So helpless. I couldn't even save them. I couldn't even get out of this stupid stinking room. I was given a time to warn everyone but.. I wasted that time.

"Their gone now huh?" I didn't even bothered to look at my side. I just kept looking at the TV, seeing my friends die one by one. I don't want to watch it but it seems like I can't look away. It's like my eyes were glued to it. The blonde girl hugged me as we both watch them die.

DANGANRONPA
V3