freedom (?)

Kokichi POV

I laid on the bed, not knowing what to do. It's been two days inside his room. He knows I get bored easily yet he doesn't even gives me any toy to play with. Not even a crayon or paper so I could draw. What does he think? Does he think I'm going to use those to break the chain?? Heck or is he just making me bored to death so I could talk to him everytime he comes back? Must be it.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "I want to play" and get out of here. But how? I heard of this one prisoner escaping prison four times. It would be nice to do that as a phantom thief. Always slipping out of their hands. Maybe I could-

My thoughts were interrupted by a large bang. Somehow, out of nowhere, a hammer appeared on the floor. Good thing the floor didn't broke.
"Take it" the voice in the computer suddenly said.
"Why?" I stared at it suspiciously. "You want to escape right? Take it" I slowly got out of bed and took the hammer.
So... I'll just break it right? What if this makes more noise and will attract many students. Wait, that's a good thing!

"My God just break it already!" The voice in the computer screamed at me making me flinch. I raised the hammer up high and..
BAM. The chain is now broken. But the circular thing around my ankle is still there. "The door's unlocked. Get out" the voice said. I stare at it for a while.
"Um.. thanks" I said before leaving the room.

A body has been discovered
Everyone please report to the gym.

A body?! Did someone died?! First Kaede now this?! I bit my lip. Should I go to the gym? Shuichi is there and he might see me, especially when it's time for a class trial. I need to be there! I won't let him stop me from seeing and helping my classmates!

This is what Kaede wants.

I ran towards the gym as fast as I could.
"O-ouma?!" I heard Kaito gasped. I still ran towards the gym. Then suddenly, I was grabbed. "Stop" I turned around and saw Maki. Why is she flaring at me? Well... We aren't really much of friends.
"Where have you been?" Maki asked me. Should I lie? Should I tell the truth?
"At-" I was cut off by an announcement.

"Everyone, please return to the labs.. Especially you"

I just know that Monokuma was talking about me. "I need.. to go" I said when I saw Shuichi. "No. You're coming with us" I was dragged down the halls towards Kaito's room, Kaito following behind. When we got there, Kaito closed and locked the doors.
"Where have you been?" Maki asked me.
"Saihara's room" I responded honestly. Kaito raised a brow. "Why were you in my sidekick's room?"
"He got kidnapped. God you're such an idiot" Maki told the boy.

"So Saihara kidnapped you?" I nodded.
"We need to tell the others" Maki got up to leave but was stopped by Kaito.
"Wait. Monokuma said to stay in the labs. Who knows what he might do to you if he sees you outside" she sighed and sat down.

Knock Knock Knock.
Three knocks could be heard in the door. Everyone stared at it. "Who could that be?" Maki whispered.
"Its probably Saihara. He's here to take me back" my heart was beating faster. He knows I escaped. What is he going to do if he takes me once again?
"I'll open it" Kaito gulped and stood up.
He slowly walked towards the door.
When he opened it, he was immediately blinded by a shining bright light.

"Agh!" He closed his eyes. "Kokichi" he growled. I immediately knew, I fucked up. Maki grabbed me and hid me behind her.
"Stay away" she said. Once again, the light was used on her.
"Ah-" I was grabbed and pulled out of the room, leaving the two students on the floor. "Let go!" I started squirming.
"Stop" he glared at me sending shivers run up my spine. When we reached his room, I was thrown onto the bed.

He locked the door and stared at the hammed on the floor then to the computer. "Who helped you get that?" He questioned me. I just pointed at the computer. He grit his teeth and walked towards me. I crawled back in fear. He grabs my hear and slams my head into the wall, knocking me out.

Gosh he should stop that. I'm going to lose brain cells at this point.

Shuichi POV

"Im Soo sorry, Saihara" the girl laughed in the end. "Why did you have him a hammer?!" I asked the annoying bitch.
"I just want him to escape! Isn't that obvious?"
"And why the hell did you do that?! I could get in trouble and this game would be the shortest ever"
"I just want to make stuff exciting" sbe pouted.
"Shut up and dont do that ever again"
"Aye aye captain" she said before the computer shut off. Probably that means she is going to do it again. I stare at Kokichi, smiling happily. I promise to take good care of you after I win this game.

"Monokuma, call that cosplaying weeb" I told the bear. "Alright" he said before leaving. I hid my face in my palms and sat down on my chair.
"Y-you called?" That was fast.
"Yes. Get in" the girl walked inside and stared at me, waiting for me to talk.
"Make sure none of your friends will know I'm the mastermind of this killing game"
"But why?!"
"Do you want to die?" I asked the girl in a cold voice.
"I'll basically be called a traitor for doing this!"

"Listen" I stood up and looked at the girl straight in the eye.
"I want to win this game as a Mastermind. I will let you live if no one figures this out. Got it?" She shook her head violently.
"We will stop you!" I smirked.
"Yeah right"
"Just watch me! We will stop you! We will tell everyone about you!" She says before leaving.

"You just left her?" The girl once again asked. "You're going to destroy your computer if you keep opening and closing it" i told the girl.
"Who cares?"
"And yes. You said you want stuff to be more exciting. So here" i shrugged and went over to my love.  How beautiful does he look. I pulled him down and hugged him before sleeping.

"Night"