Wake up

Kokichi POV

Ugh... My head hurts. I slowly open my eyes and found myself in a dark room. What happened? Shortly after that, memories from earlier... Or maybe yesterday came flooding back to me. Why did Shuichi did that? Wasn't he planning to kill me? I moved my right leg a bit then heard some rattling of chains. Wait what?

I look at my ankle and saw a chain around it, connected to the wall. What the.. "oh, you're awake" a voice said.
"What am I doing here?" I asked the blue haired boy. He has a soft smile on his face while staring down at me.
"Oh, I just plan on keeping you here until the end of the game" he said. No way. "Let me go!" I demanded. "Nnnnope!" So this is how the others feel when I act like that. Stupid.

"Are you the mastermind?"
"What do you think?" He stares at me, as if he was expecting something to happen. He sighed.
"I thought you would scream for help or something. How boring" he fell backwards onto the bed. "Why aren't you screaming? You found out that the Mastermind kidnapped you so why aren't you scared?" He questioned me. I sat there silent. He sighed again. "How boring"

"Maybe it's because I'm not scared of you that much. I feel like you wouldn't hurt me" I thought of the best possible answers. He grinned. "Oh really?" I nodded. "Then... What if I make you scared of me?" He sat up. I moved backwards a bit. "What... What do you mean?"

"When I strangled you before... Your face was filled with fear. Your heart was beating so fast. Should I do it again?" I crawled backwards more. He turned his body to me and started crawling my way. Before I go to move again, he grabbed my neck and pushed me down. He crawled on top of me with a sadistic grin.
"Should I stab you in your legs so you wouldn't crawl anymore? It's getting annoying how you keep moving away from me. It breaks my heart" he moved his free hand down and stroked my leg. My heart was pounding in fear.

"Get... G-get off of me" he grinned more when I stuttered. "Maybe I could remove both your eyes so I'll be the last one you'll see" he whispered. My eyes widened and I started struggling under him. Is he just doing this so he could get the reaction he wanted? But what if he really is going to do that? Stay calm Kokichi. But even if I told myself that, I still struggled.
"You heard the boy, Saihara" a sudden voice said. Shuichi immediately got off of me. I breathed in and out, trying to control myself.

"Shut up" the fake detective growled. Who is that? "Fuck off. I could say anything I want" ah- she's very rude.
"I see you finally captured your pet. What are you gonna do to him?" She sounded very excited.
"Nothing yet" he stares at me from the corner of his eye making me jump.
"Well I just wanna say, keep up the good work and keep this show interesting!" She cheered on. "I will I will" he then shut off the computer.

"Who was that?" I'm so dumb. Of course he isn't going to answer that. "None of your business" I was right.
"Your very hard to break" he said before walking towards me again.
"Tell me, what should I do to make you cry and tremble in fear? Tell me, Kokichi" his voice was so low. I gulped and turned my head to the side.
"Tell me how to make you rest your head on my shoulder again, tell me how to make you hug me again. Tell me please. I want to feel the warmth of your body against mine" wait what?

"Please... Tell me how to make you mine again"