The girl talking

??? POV

I stared at the cameras as Shuichi killed the blue haired cosplayer. "She didn't even lasted long and she said she'll save her friends" this is what happens when you HOPE too much. This hope of yours will lead you to your own death.

The fact that he killed the girl and the others pissed me off because he said to stick with the script! But look at him now! Killing the students who weren't meant to die in the first place and the students thats not meant to die in this chapter!

I groaned. I look at my other camera where Kokichi was being shown, sitting on the bed playing with the strands of his hair. "Yo!" He jumped and turned to look at the computer.
"Why do you keep talking to me?"
"Am I that bad that you hate me?" I faked cried.
"U-uh.... Maybe?" He shrugged.
"Im bored, let's talk!" I said happily. "Sure" he smiled.

"Do you like what Shuichi's doing?"
He immediately shook his head. Obviously. "Why?"
"Because killing is bad!" I placed my chin on the palm of my hands.
"But I thought you said you liked killing. You like to watch people kill each other. You like Danganronpa"

Kokichi POV

Danganronpa? "I did not say that I liked to watch people die!" It was all just a lie! I didn't meant it.
"No, you said it before in your past life- oop! I think I said too much" she acted like she made a mistake.
"Past life?"
"Just wait for him to tell you everything" she said before shutting off.
"H-huh?! Wait!" Oh wait.. she already left.

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal... Not Shuichi but someone in a black jacket? Is someone here to save me?? How did they know though?

"Remember me?" My eyes widened when I heard that very familiar voice. It hurt so much to listen to that voice once again... And to know that she was part of this hell.
"I see.. you do remember" they took of their hood to reveal...

Kaede Akamatsu..

"A-a-?!" I was at lost for words. "H-how are you h-here?!" I stuttered out.
"God, do you really want me dead?" She frowned and I shook my head, waving my hands around. "N-no- of course not! It's shocking!" It's confusing that she's acting so.. strange...
"I see you picked up on the attitude" she walked towards the bed and sat down beside me.
"Guess who was talking in the computer?" She grinned.

"It... It was you?" She nodded.
"Yyyup! Told ya I'll stay forever!" She giggled. My eyes went back to normal.
"So... You're part of the masterminds of this game?" She nodded.
"I decided to make an early entrance because Shuichi has gone out of hand" she sighed.
"Out of.. hand?"
"Before I start explaining.. do you feel something.. weird?" She questioned me.
"Weird?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine.." I looked down. She stood up and snapped her fingers. "You're turning back to your pregame self!" Pre.. what?
"The stutters.. the shyness.. the very quiet voice.. it's not because you're scared of Saihara, it's because your turning back to your old self!" To me, she started to talk nonsense.
"You don't understand, don't you?" I nodded.
"Okay... Listen to me. You may no believe me but you have to" she opened her mouth and started explaining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My first day of school. On my way there, I was immediately greeted by the biggest bully of the school, Rantaro Amami. "Hey Ko~" he grinned. I gulped and looked away, trying my best to act like I did not hear him or act like he doesn't exist. My chin was roughly grabbed and I was forced to look at him. I hugged my bag tighter as I felt my weak legs start to tremble.

"Ignoring me, aren't you? Isnt that a bit rude?" Not only was he a bully, but a well known rapist too. His main toy, Kaede Akamatsu. I'm just a change. But sadly he's been spending more time with me. Believe me or not, me and Akamatsu doesn't want this. But mostly me.

"Let him go!" Kaito yelled at the green haired boy. Kaito, my friends boyfriend. Who is the girl I'm talking about? Maki Harakuwa. He let me go and winked before he left. "Are you alright?!" Running towards us was the two girls. My best friend and main toy. Was it rude I called her that? I laugh a bit.

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine" I smiled a little. At least I have friends with me in this dump.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the girl,my mouth opened.
"This is why I want Rantaro to die first. I didn't cared if it means I'll have to 'die'" she rolled her eyes at the word. "So. Amami's a rapist? Harakuwa was my best friend?" I laughed at the part.
"You couldn't believe that right? You two are acting more like enemies especially with Momota" she laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There's a new kid at school. I hope he's nice, unlike Amami" Maki said the boys name filled with hate. Hearing that name made me and Akamatsu look down or around akwardly.

"I hope he doesn't flirt with you. He needs to know you're mine" Maki laughed. "Shut up" The teacher walked inside with what seems to be the new student. He looks at everyone but eventually stops at me. We both made eye contact before I looked away, a small blush on my face.
"My name is Shuichi Saihara. I hope we can be great friends" he spoke with no smile, no tune.. no nothing.
"You could si-" the teacher was cut  off by Saihara walking towards me. I looked up and saw his beautiful gold eyes. A small smile plastered on his face.

"May I sit here?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's just like a love story!" She laughed making me blush. "Just like what they say, Love survives even in the darkest of times. Or was it love blooms?" She asked herself quietly. I blushed and told her to finish the story. She smirked and said, "interested in knowing what'll happen to you both?" I blushed more and shook my head. "Just continue!" She laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"P-please stop! I beg of you!" I tried pushing Rantaro away, but my wrist were grabbed and pinned down on the couch.
"Rantaro Amami!" The door was slammed opened, revealing Shuichi Saihara. "Leave him alone" Amami smirked.
"Oh? So you could have him all for yourself? I know what you're planning you danganronpa perverted freak" Saihara walked up to us and pushed the boy away. He complied and watched Saihara help me up with a big smirks on his face.

"Are you alright?" I just nodded.
"Never ever touch him ever again" he glared at him.
"Who are you to talk? Dont you remember whose family is stronger and more rich?" Saihara clicked his tongue.
"Were leaving!" What does he mean by that? Are there families competing or something??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Saihara's rich ass family paid them off so he became the mastermind. I became the Mastermind because they chose me. As in the people who works in Danganronpa voted me to be the Mastermind" she explained. I just nodded. She walked towards the door and faced me.
"Welp! See ya!"
"Huh?!" She opened the door and slammed it shut before I heard her run out of the room.

I stood there, shocked by the story of my past life.

Fuck you Rantaro.