Crazy

Kokichi POV

He started saying all those weird stuff. And what does he mean by again? Never in m life have I recalled me, leaning on his shoulder nor me being his. And what the hell does he mean 'be mine"?! He must be stuck in his own little world that he's imagining that I was with him a long time ago. Yeah. That must be it. He is the mastermind after all. He is crazy.

"S-stop" I looked away. When can I leave? I want to go out now. Probably not very soon since I'm chained to the wall.. "are you embarrassed?" I could hear that smirk that bastard has. "No.." I mentally sighed in relief for not stuttering and ruin my image. If I did stutter God do I know how he's going to use that as an advantage.

"Its already night. Everyone is at their dorms now" he leaned in and kissed me on my cheek. An unnoticeable blush appeared on my cheeks. I watch him go to the bathroom. Now how am I going to escape him? He can watch me through the cameras. Even if I did get to avoid the cameras, he got lots of gadgets and stuff he could use to bring me back here.

"Don't give up" the pianist smiled brightly at me, a small blush appeared in my face. Kaede's words echoed in my head once again. It's getting a little weird for me since every time I feel like lying or giving, her words suddenly pops up in my head, either stopping me from lying or pushing me to keep moving forward. Damn her and her enthusiastic attitude.

"Ah ah ah~ Ouma-kun shouldn't go thinking about someone else" Shuichi said. Wait, when did he get here?! And did he read my mind?! "It's just us two here. I don't want you to think of another person while your staying with me. I should be the only one on your mind. The only person you would say, and the only person you would talk to. Got that?" He stared deeply into my soul. I gulped and nodded. He smiled and laid down in bed beside me.

"Ah- what are you-" he pulled on my arm making me fall onto the bed. My head on the pillow. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Goodnight love" does he expect me to sleep with him? "Make sure to go to sleep. If not..." It was like he read my mind. I clearly know he was threatening me so I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

-----Time Skip ---›

I woke up due to something, or someone kissing my neck, playing with the strands of my hair. It's obvious who it was.
"S-saihara?" I looked at him. He has a small smile and a blush on his face. "God you're so cute" he kissed me on my cheek. "But you're more cute if you break. Now how will I do that?" He narrowed his eyes. "I won't ever break. I will be filled with hope at all times!" Now I sound like Kaede.

After thinking that, Shuichi pulled my hair roughly making me scream. The hell?! That hurt! "Now what did I tell you about thinking about someone else?" His golden eyes glowed. "T-to n-not think a-about a-anyone e-else b-but you" I stuttered, rest overcoming my body. "But look what you did. Now..

How should I punish you?"

His words made my eyes widen and my heart pound fiercely against my chest. My whole body shaking. He's the mastermind. He could do anything to me... Punch me... Stab me.... Kill me.
"Let's see..." He moved his hand towards my neck. But got interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Now who the fuck is it this time?" He grumbled.
"Who.. who is it?" His voice went back to the innocent and shy Shuichi. The one they know, but the one I knew. He's just another liar. A bigger liar than me.

After Shuichi prepared for breakfast, he gave me one last kiss- on the lips this time then left. I wiped my lips. Ew. What is with his obssesion with me? "Disgusting wasn't it?" The computer started to talk.
"What?" The computer shut off. I looked at it completely annoyed by how they immediately ended after I said one word. I sighed and looked over at my ankle where the chain was.

There's many materials I could use to break it. But since it's Shuichi, it might not be breakable at all. And the only way he could remove the chain is to.. remove my ankle with the chain. But that would make me go slower. I don't even have painkillers with me. I have to suffer through the pain while walking down the hallway. What's worst is that I might see Shuichi and that would make me cutting off my ankle go to waste.

So now all I have to do is wait.
Not wait for someone to save me.
But wait for the right time to escape.
Have some patience.