sick

Kokichi POV

Two days later, I found myself on the bed feeling like shit. I feel dizzy, my whole body is hot, and all I want to do is sleep. Why? Cause I'm sick. Look at the tittle. Wait what?

"How do you feel?" Kaede sat down on a chair beside me and placed the wet cloth on my head. I shivered at the cold feeling. "Like candy and rainbows" "sarcasm detected" I looked to the side. Shuichi isn't taking care of me since he got some work to do. What kind of work you ask? He's going to make another game.

I'm actually sad glad that he isn't here with us.

"Why so i hear some strange voices in my head?" I softly asked the blonde female beside me. "Strange.. voices?" I just know that she was looking at me with a confused face.

"The voices.. they're saying that I love Shuichi"

Cause you do

"Maybe it's your old self talking" I looked back at her. She doesn't look and sound sure about her answer.
"Remember when I said your memories are all fake? Everything about you is fake?" I nodded.
"Since the game has ended, maybe the old you, the pregame you is coming back. That must explain why your sick" she snapped her finger and smiled.

I just stared at her before looking away. "I don't want to go back to my old self" I whispered softly.
"You can't do anything about it" she shrugged.

I just kicked the wall with my feet, the smallest movement made my head hurt more but I didn't care. Tears started falling from my eyes.

"I don't want to become my old self! I don't want to go back to loving that man! I don't want to love a man who killed all my friends!" I cried.

"Why do you care about your friends? You know I told you that they hated your guts before" she questioned me.

"Well.... Blame the person who trusted a man who lies" I gave a small smirk, her returning the smirk but bigger.

The door suddenly opened and revealed Shuichi. I looked away from the door. Jesus Christ, he looks horrible. Making a new game must be so much work. If it's so much work, why dont he just stop doing it??

"Friend time is over, get lost Akamatsu" he glared at the woman. I sense a little jealousy from him. Is it because we hang out so much?

"You go do your work, I'm done with mine" Kaede nodded then walked to the door. She looked at me with a smile before leaving. Shuichi immediately closed the door once she was out of the room.

"You look horrible" I said. He just nodded. "I know.. I know" he then walked towards me. I wanted to move I i can't since that would cause me more head pain. Once Shuichi got near me, he flopped himself on top of me.

"E-eh?! Hey get off!" I yelled at him, but he didn't moved or said a word.
"Seriously, you could get sick! Get off!" Wait.. was I worrying about him?

Yeah

I rolled my eyes. I opened my mouth to talk but decided not too.

"Please.. just let me stay like this" he whispered. I looked at him hesitantly before just sighing and placing my hand on his back, gently rubbing it.

If he was like this all the time... Maybe I could give him a chance..

Maybe I could love him..

A/N: yeah his friends are all dead cause I didn't have the patience again and just decided to kill of them instead of making an epic battle.