Blood

Kokichi POV

"AHHHHHH" i screamed when the sharp object stabbed my thigh. Tears poured out of my eyes. I looked up and saw the large blush and smile of that sadistic bastard. I screamed louder when I felt the object was pushed deeper into my skin. "FUCK AHH!" i tightly closed my eyes.

"Your crying face... It's so cute" he gently slid his finger down my cheek, getting his finger wet with my tears before bringing it up to his mouth and licking it. His smile grew wider.
"Your tears taste just like you.. so sweet" i didn't have the time to be disgusted since all I could think about is the unbearable pain.

"If you try to escape again, I'll make sure your punishment is going to be more horrible than this... But more enjoyable for me" he stood up and stared at my small figure.
Cuts all around my chest, my stabbed thigh, blood pouring out of the wound.. surprisingly the face was unharmed.
"You still don't look like you broke. You're just crying aren't you?" I just hiccuped. He sighed. "Rest" the Mastermind said before leaving.

He literally just left me like this. Why would he hurt someone he loves and leaves them be to bleed? Well he is crazy. Seeing me like this probably turns him on.

I shook my head. I need to sleep. I close my eyes and went to sleep... Completely forgetting about my goddamn condition.

Shuichi POV

I walk outside my room and went to the dining room. Once I got there, I was greeted by five unwelcoming glares. "Oh hello Saihara, is there something I can assist you with?" Kirumi asked. I forgot about her trial and execution... Wait.. no one told them to leave yet. Unless..
"Saihara? Are you alright?" Kirumi asked me concerned.
"You shouldn't worry about a degenerate male like him!" Tenko yelled. "Yeah!" Tsumugi agreed.

They're really on to me.

"Yeah.. y-you shouldn't worry about me. Im going back to my room" he smiled sadly. Kirumi looked at me worried then turned to the two with an angry face. I walked back to my room.
"Hello~!" The high pitched voice was heard when i came.
"You told Monokuma to let them out, didn't you?" She responded with a hum.
"I also told him to patch up your beloved. I mean seriously, who leaves someone to bleed when they want them to live?"
"You" i answered bluntly.
"I didn't came here to mess with you. Just why the hell did you let them out?"

"Its just boring to see them do nothing in their rooms. Many viewers wants the action already!" She banged her fist on the table.
"Just wait" i groaned.
"You know, all your attention is always on Ouma, it would be a shame if... Something bad happened to him" she was clearly threatening me. I clicked my tongue.
"Leave him alone. Only i could hurt him.. only I could make him feel good"

"Then get to fucking work!"
She yelled before turning the computer off. I sighed.
"Monokuma" the moment i said that bear's name, he was already standing in front of me.
"Let's start the investigation"
"But isn't Ouma the protagonist? It would be different without him"
"Let the others take his place" i thought for a while before a person came into my mind.

"Make Shirigone the protagonist for a while" he nodded before leaving.

Protagonist
.
.

It would make sense that she will be the next protagonist. She knows more than others and will make the game more exciting.. just like what she wants.

Tsumugi POV

"Its time to start the investigation for the Ultimate tennis pro Puhuhuhu~! Everyone please report to the gym!" Monokuma announced. I looked at everyone but then my eyes landed on a certain maid who looked like... She was scared. Why?

Is she scared to... Get executed?

My thoughts were cut off by a hand on my shoulder. "Let's go there together" Tenko said.
"Oh by the way Yumeno" the red haired girl looked at me.
"I'm glad youre safe" she smiled.

"The killer of Ryoma Hoshi is you! The ultimate Maid, Kirumi Toujo!" I yelled. The mad looked down while gripping her skirt tightly. I took a glance at the Detective. Damn he is good at acting. That fake sadness. But he was also useful.

"Its voting time"

A/N: soo... I will take my time in writng my stories. Don't you think that the others are a bit rushed? Im planning to add more chapters to make it feel conplete in my Invisible story. Should I? Also it took me long to write this chapter. I sigh.