Care

Kokichi POV

While i was sitting in silence, the door suddenly slammed open revealing the fake detective. He looks so mad. I wonder why.

"Ouma" he walked towards me. "Y-yeah?" I stiffened when I realized I stuttered. "Im kind of stressed. Will you help me by pleasuring me?" Pleasure... My eyes widened and I started to back up. "N-no-" my shoulders were grabbed then i found myself lying on the bed, Shuichi towering over me. "S-stop-"

"Saihara!" The girl from the computer interrupted. The boy on top of me audibly groaned. "What?"
"You shouldn't be in your room after breakfast. You know you have to keep the act up. So get out of here and go detective go!" She cheered. Shuichi groaned and stood back up.
"Goodbye you cockblocking bitch" he muttered before leaving the room and leaving me who is still shaking about what he planned to do.

"Are you okay?" The girl surprisingly spoke in a concerned tone. "Y-yeah... Thanks" I spoke after a few seconds.
It was silent before I spoke up. "Why.. why did you stopped him?" She laughed.
"Stop him? I just told him to keep up his act. I didn't stopped him" she spoke like it was the most obvious thing ever.
"... That's a lie'" she laughed again.
"Wow.. you really are a lie detector" after a few seconds, she spoke again.
"It's because I care about you" I tilt my head to the side a bit.

"Why would you care about someone you don't know?"
"You'll find out soon" the computer then turned off after those words. I sighed and decided to go to sleep.

Snap

What was that? I lazily open my eyes to find a camera in front of my face, instinctively making me jump back.
"W-wha-?!"
"Shh" another snap. The Mastermind grinned as he looked at my face.
"What are you doing?!" I yelled, my face covered in blush.
"You just look so cute that I had to picture you" he got out of bed and pulled one of the drawers. I looked at what was inside the drawer.....

"The hell?!" It was filled with... Pictures of me. He placed the picture inside and closed the drawer.
"Do you like my collection?" I immediately shook my head. He sighed.
"Figured" he got up and pushed me back down onto the bed. He wrapped his arms around my small body making me blush.
"T-the-?!"
"I just want to sleep" he said. I mean... I want to..... I closed my eyes and sighed before going back to sleep.

A/N: I have a beautiful test in math tomorrow. Send help. Sorry for the short chapter.