Talk

Tsumugi POV

"Don't you think he helps too much to be the Mastermind?" Himiko suddenly bought up. All five of us were inside Kaito's room.
"Maybe he's not that bad-"
"Not that bad? If it wasn't for him, then none of us would be dead. We would all continue with our lives. He isn't bad he is the worst!" Maki snapped at the poor girl.
"Harakuwa-san calm down.." I pleaded. Now is not the right time to argue against each other if we are going to work together.
"Right.." she sighed.

"Aren't we here to come up with a plan instead of being akward?" Kaito spoke up. "Shut up! You degenerates don't know when to keep quiet after a female gets angry!" Tenko yelled. "What?!"
I sighed. This is going to be harder than i thought... Especially since they always argue... Especially Tenko.

Kokichi POV

When i came too, i found myself on the bed. The cuts that bastard gave me were now bandaged up. At least he didn't made me bleed out and die. I would be lying if i say i want to die. I need to stay hopeful and pray to.. WHATEVER God that's out there that i could finally escape from his grasp and this school with my friends for Akamatsu-chan!

I then felt someone pinch my arm making me jump and turn to my side.
"What did I say about thinking about someone else?" I gulped.
"To not-"
"Sa~i~ha~ra~!" The girl from the computer called out his name. An audible groan coming from the male beside me.

"Get your lazy ass out there since it's time fot breakfast!" Breakfast?! I slept through the whole afternoon yesterday?! "Alright" he got up from the bed.
"The monokubs will give you your food. Make sure to eat, darling~" i blushed and he left. Wait.. im back in bed so does that mean... I move my left leg and i felt clinging once again. It's so light like there was nothing there.

"Hello Ouma~!" The girl's high pitched voice filled the room when she basically screamed my name.
"H-hi?"
"How are you? Do you feel any better especially with what happened yesterday?" She questioned me. She sounds very cheerful. No sign of concern on her voice. "D-dont r-remind me"
"Wow! You're stuttering! Are you slowly starting to break but you don't want Saihara to see it?" I shook my head.

"Stop lying" she said seriously.
"You became a horrible liar after that pianist's death. Didn't knew she mean a lot to you" she says.
"Does she mean more to you than Shuichi?"
"He could die in a hole for all I-" my answer was cut off by a monokub walking inside then placing the food on the table then leaving.

"You shouldnt say that out loud. Especially to me who could easily report this to him"
"I don't care"
"You would care after you receive your punishment" she says.
"And what would my p-punishment be?" I failed to hold back from stuttering.
"No spoilers!" She yelled. Her voice filled the room once again.
"How is your voice so high?!" I groan while covering my ears.
"Science" i stare at the computer confused. The hell does she-

"Enough of this nonsense. The reason I'm here is because i want to know more about Ouma-kun" Should i say you started it?
"Alright" i responded instead. She then laughed. What's so funny?
"Im kidding. I already know everything about you! There's no need to ask about personal information" i groaned once again. Is this what the others feel whenever i tease or lie to them? Cause it feels horrible.

Tsumugi POV

"Here's everyone's breakfast" i smiled happily and placed the food on the table. The door opened and all our eyes were now on Shuichi. He walked towards his own seat, now a little bit farther from Kaito. Maki was watching every single movement of his. I looked away and smiled once again, placing Shuichi's breakfast in front of him.

"I hope you all enjoy. Even if im not a good cook as Kirumi" I scratched the back of my head.
"It tastes wonderful" Himiko complimented. "The work of females are always beautiful, for food: delicious" i smiled.
"It tastes great" hearing the words coming from the fake detective's mouth made my genuine smile turn into a fake one, sweat ran down my forehead.

"Thank you"
"Oh Shirigane, could i talk to you after breakfast?" I looked at my members and they looked back at me. Maki did a little nod and so did Kaito. Tenko was shaking her head while Himiko was looking at me, waiting for my decision. Two against one i guess.
I faked a smile and said, "sure"
(A/N: did i made the last name of Tsumugi like that? O yes i did)

"Gah!" Tears fell from my eyes when i felt a foot press harshly against my back. "Don't tell anybody else about me. Im allowing you to continue with your plan, but if i see new member, all of you are dead" he threatened. I just nodded my head multiple times to show i understand him.

A plain person like me can't lead students to their safety or freedom so i might as well do everything he says to not get us killed or to not get one of us killed so i wont feel guilty for the rest of my life here...

"Leave. Now" the foot on my back left. I stood up and quickly lrft the hall, going back to Kaito's room for the meeting.

A/N: don't worry! There will be more Saiouma in the future uwu. Let's just wait until these five arent im our way and the others are dead .-.