Care

Got nothing to do. Did this at school.

Kokichi POV

After their... Gruesome... Execution, Shuichi picked me up and laid me down on the bed. Kaede walked towards the bed and sat down beside me, gently rubbing my back as I sob. How could someone be this cruel? At least Akamatsu here has some decency. This man just straight up killed everyone, everyone I love without feeling any pity.

"Sh.. it's alright" Kaede softly whispered. "You're lucky you're allowed to touch him. If not, then you would have joined the others with their necks sliced open" the bastard mumbled before leaving the room. I did not care where he's going or what he is going to do. All I could think about is my friends and my never ending hatred for this monster.

But that'll change in the end, right?

I suddenly found myself in a dark room, Akamatsu suddenly vanished from my sight.

Where am I? How the hell did I got here? I swear I'm going insane, suddenly finding myself in different places.

Weird huh? You were always considered lonely and weak before you met Saihara.

Someone... Someone was talking to me. But I can't see him. Is he invisible? Is he...

A part of you?

They finished my thoughts. I turned around and saw someone that looks exactly like... Me. Their hair... Their eyes.. the only difference is the clothing and the aura.

There were tears at the corner of their eyes. He looked so... Scared.

Admit it... You love him too...

Him? Is he talking about Saihara? This must be a joke! As if I love him. The him who kidnapped me? The him who killed my friends? The him who made my life a living hell?! No! Never ever, not in a thousand years or thousands of different dimensions will I ever love HIM.

Yet somehow I feel like I do.

I slapped myself. Nope. That's a lie : ).

Stop lying... Please

The boy begged me. He clasped his hands together in a praying like manner.

I know you love him. You always did! You still feel the same because of his love for you right? You know you love him! Just admit it!

I violently shook my head.

He was the only one who cared. The only one who helped you! The only one who loves you and the only one you love!

I don't ... Love.. him? Love him?
This man.. he's making me doubt myself. Second question myself about my feeling for him.

Kokichi...

The boy walked towards me. I can't seem to move away. Don't come near me-!

"Kokichi!" My eyes snapped open. I quickly sat up, panting heavily, sweat running down my forehead. I looked up and saw a concerned face of an Akamatsu.

"We're you.. having a nightmare?" I slowly nodded. She sighed and continues rubbing my back.

I hate this.
She's probably just fooling me. Just like what Shuichi did to everyone. Underneath she's just as cold hearted as Saihara, right?

.
.
.

"Why do you care?"
"....Huh?"

"I know you don't care about me... You're a mastermind and you're probably just doing this so you could backstab me in the back when you know I trust you a lot!" I yelled out, tears coming from my eyes.
She stopped rubbing my back and and pushed me down. I gasped. She then hugged me tightly.

"I don't care about a lot of people but.. there are some I care about. One of them is you, Kokichi"

But she didn't before anyway..