Mine (END)

Welp I'm not making stories much cause I'm gonna graduate soon and I need to study cause the entrance exam for this one amazing school is on December 11. Yes. And I haven't even started yet.

Kokichi POV

I fell to the ground cause my legs couldn't support me anymore. Shuichi kneeled down beside me and rubbed my back as I cried. Why am I crying you ask? Well....

Kaede Akamatsu.. is dead.

My only friend that was alive was killed in a punishment Shuichi created for her.

"Why?.... W-why did you killed her?!" I tried to look at him but I can't. It's not like I want to look at him either anymore after this.

"You two were getting awfully close. I had to get rid of her just in case she was talking about something important right behind my back" he continued rubbing my back. He leaned forward and gave my head a little kiss.

I wanted to push him. Punch him. Make him feel all the pain the others felt. But if I did, he would be the last person I lay my hands onto.

"So... You punished her because you were jealous?!" I looked at him and glared. "Is it bad I want to keep you all to myself?" He questioned. I opened my mouth to answer but was cut off by a finger in front of my lips.

"You are mine. You will not be thinking about that stupid Pianist or anybody else. Only me" his red eyes were glowing making me gulp.

He leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. His other hand went to my neck and started stroking it. I gasped and Shuichi took this as an opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth.

I closed my eyes as he rubbed the roof with his tongue then going back to interwining his with mine.

I felt tears prick the corner of my eyes. Stop.....

He soon pulled away, a string of saliva connecting our lips before it just.. disappeared.

"You don't need to worry about anything else. Put all your trust in me, put all your faith in me. I am all you need after all" he pulled me into a nice and caring hug.

Yay I don't know how to end thus.
Yeye. There was supposed to be a part where Shuichi says that Kaede isn't a helpful mastermind. She was too kind hearted that she chose to "die" and hide in the dark, secretly helping and failing everyone. But yee.