Hey Mr. Detective

Kokichi POV

I smile back. "Hey Saihara-chan" why is he so happy?
"Want to hang out with me today? I saw something really amazing! It might be useful!" He smiled more.
"Is that the reason your happy now?" He nodded quickly. Maybe it's really useful. This emo detective smiling because of something.
"Sure"

-----Time Skip ---›

"Where are we going?" We've been walking for what seems to be hours now. Sometimes walking around an area before moving on to the next.
"Shuichi... Could we sit down and rest somewhere? Im tired" my legs could almost give out on me. "Ah.. I'm sorry but we really need to get there. I promise I d-didnt forgot where!"
"Could you tell me what it looks like then?" Ah Damnit. This is why I should've slept yesterday night. After all, I'm the new star of this game.

"It's like a flashlight. But more... Weird" everything in this place is weird.
"It looks more upgraded" he added. After some time of walking, my legs gave out on me, making me fall to the floor.
"Ah! Ouma-kun! I'm so sorry!" He ran up to me.
"I'm just.... Tired" I closed my eyes then everything went black.

Shuichi POV

I stare at his sleeping face. What is with him that's making me feel this way? I'm a heartless Mastermind, why the hell am I getting soft because of him? I do admit he is kind of cute. When he called out my name. I could feel my face get hot.

Ah~! He's so cute!

I picked him up bridal style and went to my dorm. I know nobody is going to see me since all of them are at their dorms.
Monokuma informed everyone except Kokichi that something bad is going on outside. Which of course they didn't catched the lie.

I opened the door and threw him to the bed. I went to my desk and slammed my hands on it. Damnit! If this keeps up my weird side would show up and ruin my shy and nice personality. Theres one way to deal with this.

Kill him.

Kokichi POV

My eyes slowly open but closed when I was met with such a blinding light. Is a lamp beside me? The answer is yes. Wait, where am I anyway? I turned away from the lamp then opened my eyes.

"Oh.. you're awake" a male's voice said. Who is it? "Shuichi?" I look at the male who is grinning while sitting on his desk.
"Where am I?"
"My dorm"
"...why?"
"You passed out on me while we were finding for the flashlight" I said a quiet 'o'.

"Did you found it?" He shake his head.
"Monokuma told me he hid it somewhere else that's much more harder to find. Im sorry" he said looking down.
"Yeah you should-"
"Tell the truth" her voice once again echoed. I shook my head and smiled.
"No it's fine" damn Kaede. Always stopping me from my fun. Even though she isn't here.

"I should leave now"
"Wait, no!" I look at him. He has a confuse look on his face before sighing.
"Im sorry, you could leave" suspicious. I then left the detective's room.

Shuichi POV

Why did I stop him from leaving?
Why do I want him to stay?
Why?

What's this boy done to me?

"You're falling for him aren't you?" The girl in my computer said.
"None of your damn business" I spat out. "If this keeps up, you might as well go full on yandere-"
"Just like the other past years? There's no way I could fall for the same person twice"
"Whatever. This love of yours might bring some interesting scenes to the show. The Mastermind in love with the protagonist, that hasn't happened before right?"

"I don't plan on becoming like him"
"Your stalker self was so cool. Seriously, wherever he went you always follow. Secretly killing his friends without the world knowing... If you weren't the mastermind you would become a great culprit" she laughed.
"I don't plan on killing"
"But you manipulate them to kill right?" I stayed silent.
"That's the same thing you did with Tsumugi"

"Who cares about that plain ass?" I stomped my foot.
"Im leaving. Close your computer" the computer went off. I sighed. That girl's such a pain to the ass.