Motive

Warning: I'm not good at writing the characters personality so they dont act like them in the game.
Tenko Himiko, & Tsumugi are second main

Tenko POV

I stare at my precious Himiko who was sleeping on my lap. I smiled happily. She's so precious. I'm so happy to have a friend's like her. I picked her up and took her to her room. I opened the door and put her on the bed. I can't lock this since the key would be with me and Himiko would be locked inside her own room. So I left it like that. Dont worry! I will check on her!

While walking, I saw Ouma-kun's door, the degenerate of all degenerate males, door open. Why would I be open? Did he forgot to close it or something? Now why am I worrying about a male as cruel as him. Even though after that, I looked inside his room.

"He's... GONE?!"

"Upupupu~ Everyone please report to the gym!" The bear announced. I took a glance at the room before heading over to the gym. When I got there, I heard Miu scream.
"Now why the hell did you call us here for?! You ruined my beauty sleep!" Miu yelled at the bear.
"As you can see, Tenko saw that Kokichi has gone missing!" They all turned to me and I nodded.

"Well good. We don't have to worry about that brat anymore" Maki said crossing her arms.
"So here's the new motive! Dun dun dun dun!" He laughed. Motive?
"You all have to work together to find the culprit who kidnapped Kokichi! And if you don't... You all get punished!" He laughed again. We all stood there quiet.
You could sense the fear from us of getting punished.
"But.... This motive could also stop if someone kills!" Surely enough no one is going to kill each other.. right?

"You all get two weeks to find out the culprit. Have fun! Happy killing!" He waved before leaving us all standing in the gym.
"Okay now who kidnapped that rat?! Show yourself already!" Kaito yelled.
"Shut up degenerate male. Do you think that they would admit immediately? How dumb are you males?" Monokuma probably has a punishment settled for them.
"I don't want anyone else to die" Himiko cried. No! Himiko!
"W-we should get g-going now. It's almost night" Shuichi spoke up. We all nodded and went to our room.

"Oh! Yumeno! Wait!" She looked at me.
"Make sure to lock your door okay? You don't want any degenerates to walk inside your room" she nodded and I smiled before leaving.
I walk towards Ouma-kun's room instead, trying to search for clues. Now this is weird for me but... I don't want to see poor Himiko getting punished! I don't even know if it's something painful or not.

"What's..." I opened his closet and saw all of his clothes were gone. So they took his clothes? Did the culprit not plan to kill him? So he's not dead? He's just keeping him wherever he is? What for? I sighed and walked out of the room. I walked towards my room and went to bed.

Tomorrow.

--Time skip -

"So his clothes are gone?" Tsumugi asked to which I nodded. Himiko was beside me, eating her breakfast.
"This is starting to look like my anime!" She smiled closing her eyes. She placed her hand on her cheek.
"It's like their a Yandere. Kidnapping them and keeping them for their own good" she sighs. "This isn't a good time to talk about anime. I'm sorry"
"No it's okay" I smiled.

Yandere?
"So someone here has a crush on Kokichi?" I asked her. I know a little bit of anime myself. "Hm... Maybe. But that's just a thought. It's probably wrong since it came from a plain girl like me" she laughed sadly. You never know.
"It's right. You are a smart girl after all"
"Aww.. how sweet of you to say that to a plain girl like me" she continued eating her breakfast.

After eating breakfast, Kaito said,
"We should all start investigating now" we all nodded. So there was me, Himiko and Tsumugi. We first went to Kokichi's room.
"Im surprised no one checked his room" Tsumugi said. She opened his drawer and saw the same thing I saw last night.
"Could there be anything under his bed?" I looked down and saw nothing. Just dust and.. wait.

I reached out and grabbed the crumbled paper. "You found something?" Tsumugi looked at my hand.
"It must be trash" I still opened It though. I was right. It was trash. I sighed and threw it in the trash can. Monokuma didn't have us any clues. Maybe it's because if he did, we would find them immediately and win.

"Could the person who kidnapped Ouma is the Mastermind?" Tsumugi said her thoughts out loud. I looked at her, waiting for her to explain the reason why she thought of that.
"I mean, he could've used a chain to chain him down to the bed or something so he wouldn't move or leave. I know Ouma-kun is smart so they most likely didn't used any rope." she explained.
"But it may be wrong again because this just came from my doujinshi" she sweated. That was an... Amazing reason. Females really are smarter than males.

"Look!" Himiko yelled. We all went to the bathroom where the mage was at.
She gave us a piece paper that was once crumbled.

My boxers has been stolen. I don't know how. I know I keep my room locked so how could someone steal them? Weirdos.

"They stole his boxers too?" This is written before he was kidnapped.
"This is just like those animes!" Tsumugi exclaimed. Does this person- probably male- have an obssesion with him?

"His shampoo is missing too" Himiko noted. "This is getting weird" the two nodded. "Did anyone of you guys saw Kokichi before he went missing?" Tsumugi nodded. "I saw Kokichi went to his room after breakfast. Then he never went out again"
"So they broke into his room?"
"But how? Wouldn't we hear that?" Tsumugi asked.
"Maybe... Kokichi knew that person... He trusted that person enough to let him in" he doesn't like anyone of us... I think. Except for...

"Look" Himiko pointed at a picture pinned to a board. It was Shuichi. Underneath his picture was the word:

Trustworthy