Chapter 20

It was finally the weekend, now I get to spend the day with Sayyora as promised. As I arrived she was standing outside already, wow she really did miss me a lot, a month must've seemed longer for her than me, either way we were happy to see each other.

"It's been so long!" Wrapping her arms around me tightly, making me laugh a bit. She's like my personal ray of sunshine, anyday could be brightened by her.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Anything, as long as I get to spend time with you."

"Well let's go shopping, then we can go to the spa and end the day with an expensive dinner of your choice. How does that sound?"

"Great, let's go now."

We spent the next 4 hours going to different stores, buying so much stuff that we needed somebody to help us carry it. The day at the spa was relaxing, we go deep tissue massages, body, facial and hair mask, relaxed in their sauna, then meditated in the pink Himalayan salt room. I've never felt this relaxed in ever, Sayyora even opened up to me about her school problems, mainly with one of her teachers. She begged me not to tell Quintin, and suggested that it would be best to go instead, of course I agreed. Though Quintin is her guardian, it may cause him more stress, or unwanted problems later.

"So when do you want me to go up there and talk to your teacher?"

"Tomorrow if you can, thank you for doing this for me, I don't think anyone else could handle this situation properly. Can we spend more time together tomorrow?"

"If nothing suddenly comes up, then of course. I love spending time with you, Sayyora."

"I love spending time with you too, Olivia."

"He told you my real name?"

"No, I kinda knew the entire time. Besides when I ask Kelsie if I could borrow her phone, she set your name as Olivia, then when I asked Quintin to see his phone, I put two and two together. Kelsie had no reason to not put your real name in her phone, also you always looked unhappy whenever he called you Nova."

"Smart girl, why didn't you say anything?"

"I wanted to wait for you to tell me instead, but then all of this happened, so I didn't have a chance to really talk to you about it, besides it's none of my business, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable either. I don't care what your name is, I just want you to stay in my life..."

"I will, no matter what happens, I'll always be here for you Sayyora."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

After my long day of spending time with Sayy, I was finally back home, very tired, and in need of some great sleep. Right before I was about to jump into my bed, my phone rang. "Who the hell is it?" Saying to myself before answering the late night call. "Hello?"

"How are you doing Olivia?" It was Willow calling me, this was unexpected, but she usually is like this regardless.

"I'm good, just got home actually."

"Oh, I'm sorry I know this is a late call, but do you think you can spend the night with me?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just feel like I need somebody to be with me just for the night- not in a sexual way! I just don't want to be alone right now..."

"Send me your address and I'll make my way over there,"

"Thank you so much."

Though I was on the verge of passing out, I still sat in the back of an Uber for an hour, trying my best not to K.O during the long ride. Hopefully she doesn't want me to stay up much once I get there. "I'm outside."