Chapter 21

Work, spending time with Sayyora, then hanging out with Kelsie, Willow, or David was my daily ritual for the next few weeks. Not once had I seen Quintin during this time.

It was the weekend, Sayyora was busy over her friend house, Kelsie had plans with Jasper and Jamila, Willow was going out, so that left me with spending more time with David. I don't think this will never, not be weird. Shockingly, I eventually began to trust him, which then lead us down the path of a BDSM relationship/ contract. His eyes would light up whenever I got on my knees then looked up at him, called him sir, and especially when I successfully obeyed his every command. Now I was curious about the punishments.

I've was basically born to be submissive, but if I'm going to rebel against my old self completely, I decided that it wouldn't be too bad to be punished. Now all I had to do was disobey, and hopefully he'd punish me.

It was 3:36 when we arrived to his house from work. We had only just stepped into his house and he was already on me. Sex with him was great, but our scenes were better, we actually had another one planned for today. A knife play scene, to be exact. The things that once put fear into me, was now giving me pleasure on different levels.

It was still ironic that the playroom in my dream was exactly how his looked. Not really, his style and taste was boring.

"What's your safe word?"

"Noir,"

"What do you do when you can't speak, but want me to stop?"

"Hold up two fingers and triple tap,"

"What do you say when I'm checking up on you and your ok?"

"Green,"

"When it's too intense and you want me to lighten up?"

"Yellow,"

"Good girl."

Swiftly, he strapped me down on the bed in his playroom, making sure they weren't too tight or too loose. I was wearing fitted shorts, a tight crop top and stocking underneath, along with a pair of lace panties. I rarely wore them due to being terrible for my PH balance, but they were good for scenes and eat fucking sessions at the office.

He checked one more time on the restraints before pulling out the knife and dragging it over the uncovered part of my skin. My eyes following his hand, watching every movement he made, my adrenaline rush, while I got wetter. "Ready, Princess?"

"I told you not to call me that, yes I'm ready."

The knife was now be lightly dragged from the soles of my feet, up my legs until he reached my inner thighs. A chill went down my spine as the blade of the knife penetrated the material of the shorts, when the hole was deep enough for him to put his fingers in, he forcefully ripped them until they were completely off my body. The sound of fabric being torn was like music to my ears.

It wasn't long before he cut another hole into my stockings, ripping them off me shortly after with a huge smile on his face. David was enjoying this far too much, it seemed like he was in his own zone. Before this kind of behavior would've freighted me, but now it was exciting for me as well. I loved he feeling of a blade being dragged across my skin. It still shocks me how much things have changed, I have changed, in this short amount of time. I want to face my fears, and finally get over all the anxiety I've been feeling caused by my untreated psychological issues.

Though I was still putting off therapy and didn't really make an effort to actually go. While I was in my head, David was looking at me.

"What?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yea, I was just spaced out and thinking."

"I thought I hurt you,"

Ugh, the tone of his voice made me want to gag, I didn't need for him to care for me, I just wanted the sex and the adrenaline rush. "Anyways, I have a question."

"Speak,"

"Can you punish me?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Why wouldn't you? I'm sure you'd get off on that kind of stuff, don't be difficult."

"I need a reason to punish you, I won't just punish you because you asked me to."

"That fucking sucks, come on, just punish me." I begged, I needed to feel pain, I thought he'd be able to provide it for me when I asked, now he's on this good guy bullshit!

"I'm ready to go, untie me, I just remembered I have something to do." I was noticeably pissed, maybe I was overreacting, but all he had to do was just punish me, all I wanted to do was try it out and feel the pain.

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No, why can't you just do what I asked?"

"Because this isn't how any of this works, your being unreasonable. You don't deserve a punishment, so you won't be receiving one." He seemed to be getting annoyed, hmm, I want to see how pissed I can get him.

"Sounds like someone is scared, when did you get concerned about hurting me? I swear just a year ago you were-"

"Shut up! Are you purposely trying to piss me off? Do you really want me to hit you? Well if your expecting that, you might as well go back to Kyle. God, he fucked you up so badly. You must've did this to Quintin, get some fucking help!" He undid my restraints without saying another word.

I felt wounded. "Hard dare you bring him up... You don't know shit about what happened between me and Quintin! Don't sit there and act like some saved again bastard, just because you've stopped doesn't mean you still aren't a piece of shit for what you've done, not just to me. All those other girls who didn't deserve the bullshit you put them through, the abuse, the humiliation."

"I could call up every last one of them, and they can verify themselves that I never abused them! Ever thought passed your own misery and connected that they asked to be treated like that? You don't know shit about them, me, or yourself. You seen something and assumed you knew the whole story. Yea, I was a piece of shit to you, I can admit that,"

"You hit me! You set me up knowing what he'd do to me, you sat there and laughed with him! You seen how scared I was, you seen the fear in my eyes and the panic in my voice. How dare you sit right there and play innocent! You sick, twisted, fuck!"

His hand wrapped around my neck, but he didn't apply pressure, nor did he squeeze. The look we shared frightened me more than ever. "If I'm such a sick, twisted, fuck, why are you in my bed? Why have you been fucking me? How many times have you slept beside me? Your acting like some whiney brat! You can't be that pissed that I won't hurt you."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I fucking hate you!"

"Do you really hate me, or do you hate yourself?"

He removed his hand from around my neck, like a reflex, I smacked him. I was expecting for another one to be returned, instead, he pulled me into his arms throwing everything completely off. I expected shit like this from Quintin, but David? What the fuck!

"Let me go! Why are you doing this..."

"Because you're fucked up in so many ways, you act like I don't know why you came to me? You thought I would abuse you with no problem, hit you whenever you ask, and hurt you?"

I said nothing. I was too afraid to hear the pain in my voice. What the fuck does he know?

"If I wanted to abuse my power, I would've just done whatever I wanted with you, and not watch out for you? You know how many times I've stopped Kyle from coming over when you've been here?"

"Why are you still friends with him..."

"Friends is a strong word, business partners, that's it, that's all. He really fucked you up completely. I've you twitch in your sleep, I've heard the whimpers and all."

"You don't know shit about me..."

"You don't know shit about yourself. Get some fucking help and stop all this bullshit. Since you won't go to therapy on your own, I've hired one to work at the office. It's mandated for you to attend two sessions a week, one hour each, or I'll fire you."

"Fine... Thank you, David."