Characters

The Siddiqui family :-

Abhyan Siddiqui : He is head of the family including to that he runs a small business. He loves his family a lot, he always thanks Allah for blessing him with such awesome children.

Noor Siddiqui : She is a housewife and home minister of the house. Everyone respects her decision, she love her son just a percent extra from her daughter.

Nayab Siddiqui (25) : She lives in her imaginary world. She believe that someone is made for her moreover will come to her at the right time. She works in her college as she doesn't like to sit at home.

Nomaan Siddiqui (24) : He helps his father in business plus he is very protective towards his sister. He always tease her but never let anybody else bully her.

*******

The Shah family :-

Zaroon Shah : He is a very famous businessman. Even though he is rich, he is extremely humble and down to earth. He always keeps his promise no matter what. 

Naaz Shah : She is the best mom anyone can get with a big heart. She always correct her children wherever they go wrong. She is calm together with a composed woman.

Zia Shah (28) : He follow his father's steps, he is actively involved in the company with his father. He is not expressive, always keep things to himself. He accept all his father's decision without questioning.

Zeba Shah (21) : She is completing her studies, very eager to meet her sister-in-law. She always wished to have a sister, she is outgoing along with that she is a funny person.

*******

The Royal family :-

Mannat Ali (25) : She was a girl who was full of life. She never hurted a single soul, not even unintentionally. She was loved by everyone in the palace. Just a month before her coronation she mysteriously die.

Ranimaa : She is grandmother of Mannat. She is the head of the family also the decision maker. She is a very strong woman because she has seen her children death infront of her.

Murtaza Ali / Bisma Ali : Parents of Mannat who died when she was 15years old. As they were the King/Queen of the estate, Mannat is considered as the crown princess.

Muheeb Ali : He is Murtaza's younger brother. In big brothers absence he is the one who handled everything. He hold Mannat responsible of his brother's death.

Suraiyya Ali : Wife of Muheeb, she speak without thinking that sometimes it might hurt someone. Ranimaa believe she is fake, she can go to any extend for her son.

Sharik Ali (28) : Son of Muheeb and Suraiyya, he just returned from America after completing his medical studies. He is a secretive person.