Chapter 16

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Nayab was relaxing on her bed when Soha inform her that Zia has arrived with Zeba to meet her. She get up as well as make herself presentable, she even call out Mannat in case her help would be needed. As soon as Zeba enter the room she engulf Nayab into a tight hug.

Zia : Zeba control.

Zeba : I can't bhai, I'm meeting my favorite girl after so many days.

Nayab{smiling} : Hi! Zeba.

Zeba : Oh My Allah! You look marvelous, isn't it Bhai?

Mannat : She is the sweetest girl I know.

Zia{glance at Nayab from top to bottom which make her nervous} : Yes, she look pretty. (Red suits her)

Nayab{sliding her hair lock behind her ear} : Thank you.

Zeba{sniff near Nayab} : Have you changed your perfume?

Nayab : (Shoot! I applied my perfume instead of Mannat's) I haven't, it's the same.

Zeba : No, it's different. Can't seem to figure it out, bhai...you look once.

Zia{bend a little in Nayab's direction likewise sniff} : Lavender? Probably.

Zeba{smack on his stomach} : You can't smell a fragrance from distance.

Hence Zia step towards Nayab, Nayab also slide her hair to one side so that Zia can get access to smell her perfume. Zia close his eyes together with take a deep breath at the side of her neck causing Nayab too close her eyes. It was as if both of them were savoring the moment in their memory.

Mannat : How romantic!!! I like this side of Zia.

Zia{softly} : Very nice fragrance, seriously.

Zeba : I know right.

Zia : It's Jasmine, lilies & roses. It is a mix of fruity plus floral.

Nayab : It's the same.

Zeba : Indeed floral, I wanted to say that exactly.

Zia{clear his throat} : Zeba I'll pick you up later.

Zeba : Okay bhai. {Zia leave}

Nayab : Soha...

Soha{walk in the room} : Yes Ma'am?

Nayab : Can you bring us something to eat?

Soha : Sure Ma'am.

Zeba{excited} : Tell me how was it?

Nayab{confused} : How was what?

Zeba : Your trip to India.

Nayab : It was nice.

Zeba : What did you bring for me?

Nayab : I...

Mannat : Whenever I use to go out for a trip, I used to bring a gift for her. There is a purse in the left bottom cabinet of our wardrobe which I haven't used yet, give her that.

Nayab : Just a sec, {she fetch the purse and gift it to Zeba} here.

Zeba : That's so beautiful, Thank you.