Chapter 40

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Nayab/Mannat's room:-

On Ranimaa's insistence Zia agreed to stay the last days of 8th week at the palace itself to fasten the procedure of POA tranfer. As Zia was sleep according to Nayab, she slowly try to slip out of the room when her steps halt on hearing Zia.

Zia : Where are you going?

Nayab : To library.

Zia : Why?

Nayab : I'm not feeling sleepy so thought to read a book.

Zia{mischievous} : Come I'll make you sleep.

Mannat{innocently} : How?

Nayab{blushing} : Shut up Zia.

Zia : Oh okay, be careful.

###

In the library:-

Nayab : Hush! I thought he will tag along.

Mannat : Haha!!! He said he'll make you sleep, can I know how?

Nayab : Mannat...

Mannat{whine} : What?!

Nayab : Let's continue the diary.

Mannat : Yeah, I'm curious to know more.

In hurry to open the page where she left Nayab skip a page which Mannat too don't notice.

Murtaza's POV :

That night I took a big decision which I'll never regret I'm sure, Bisma was extremely happy on seeing our baby girl. We named our princess as Mannat she looked like a doll all pink with those grey eyes glancing at us cutely.

###

Today Mannat started walking everyone at the palace were smiling viewing at her. I always remember Muheeb/Aliza's bond while watching Sharik and Mannat. He treats her as his own sister, he even fight with anyone if they try to touch her.

###

Mannat fell down the stairs, Bisma was continuously crying as Mannat got hurt on her forehead plus blood was oozing out of it. I got angry on the staff that how can they be so careless that's when I got to know that there was oil spilled on the stairs.

###

From last year every now and then somehow Mannat was getting hurt due to silly reasons like hot water running on her hand by tap mistakenly or book shelf falling on her in library. That was the time I concluded that someone wants to harm Mannat.

###

Mannat is gonna turn 15 tomorrow and due to the incidents happening with her I decided to change my will.

Before my will was as follows :-
After King Murtaza Ali's death Princess Mannat Ali will be seated on the throne but if Allah forbid she too die then everything will be given to Prince Muheeb Ali.

My new will was :-
After King Murtaza Ali's death Princess Mannat Ali will be seated on the throne but if Allah forbid she by any chance die before her coronation then everything will be transferred to the trust/public fund.

###

I along with Bisma kissed Mannat on her forehead to wake her up for her birthday. All my worries leave my brain the moment I look at her beautiful smile. She was joyful on knowing that she'll get a car as her birthday gift. She loved her gift a lot.