Chapter 38

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Shah Mansion:-
Zia/Nayab's room:-

Nayab walk out of the washroom drying her hair with towel, she try to shift her hair from one shoulder to another unaware that Zia was standing behind her.

Zia : Oww!

Nayab{concerned} : What happened?

Zia{acting} : You first hurt me then ask what's wrong?

Nayab : I'm sorry, I didn't know you were back of me.

Zia : Zia Shah don't go back of girls.

Nayab : Uff! I meant to say I wasn't aware that you are standing behind me.

Zia : Usually wife's tend to husband's wound.

Nayab : So?

Zia : You should check if I'm hurt.

Nayab : You know you act like child sometimes. {She go close to him}

Zia{smile} : Only for you.

Nayab examine his eye that's when she notice he is smirking due to which she understands that he is acting.

Nayab{raise an eyebrow} : My hair hit your eye?

Zia{cutely} : Yes.

Nayab : Like this.

She hold the ends of her hair from where water was dripping together with splash on his face and begin to run as soon as Zia started chasing her.  Both of them end up in the washroom.

Zia{smirking} : Now what are you gonna do?

Nayab : Look Zia, you pranked me I pranked you scores equal.

Zia : Not so easily.

He like a predator attacking his prey advance towards Nayab who take her steps back until she hit the shower knob. She grin inwardly and hold it, the moment Zia was about to hold her she duck to escape opening the shower resulting in Zia to get drenched.

Nayab{laughing} : Hahah!!! Serves you right.

Zia : Is it? {He take large strides in her direction}

Nayab : Ahhhhh!!! {She in panic turn to run out}

Still Zia grab her by her stomach at last moment, along with lift her off the ground. In addition to that he bring her under the shower and make her drenched as well.

Nayab : Ah..uh...it's cold.

He turn her to him as well as twist the shower knob so that warm water starts flowing. They get lost in each other eyes however their moment gets broken by maid who came to call them for lunch.

*******

Unknown place:-

Person{to Nayab's pic} : Tomorrow I'll receive the DNA report then I'll find out if you are anyway related to... {look at other pic which was beside Nayab's}

*******

Al-Ali Palace:-
Aima's room:-

Aima after serving evening tea to the elders enter her room to have a nap. She gets surprise on finding her room filled with red balloons plus rose petals. She take some steps inside when she hear a click sound of her door getting closed, she turn around only to find Sharik on his one knee holding a ring.