Chapter 21

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At Midnight:-

Nayab very silently advance in the direction of Nomaan's room with two bowls of Maggi in a tray. She knock on his door to which Nomaan open it after a min. She hug him then enter inside unaware of the fact that someone was watching her going in hiding behind a pillar.

Nayab : I missed you so much.

Nomaan : I haven't got time to do that{fill his mouth with spoonful of Maggi} I..mifftt..thfiss..

Nayab : Huh?

Nomaan : I missed this special Maggi.

Mannat : He is so cute.

Nayab : No he is not.

Nomaan : Are you talking with yourself?

Nayab : I want to tell you something but first promise me you'll not freak out.

Nomaan : Don't tell me you murdered someone?

Nayab{irritated} : Shut up Nomaan.

Mannat : He irritates yet it's cute, I always wanted a younger brother.

Nayab : I assure you he isn't the best choice.

Nomaan{watch her in worry} : Nayab do you need me to call a doctor for you?

Mannat : Is he always like this?

Nayab : Will you both let me speak?

Nomaan{confused} : Both? Nayab are you doing drugs? If yes then I'll call dad right now.

Nayab{astonished} : Where did that come from?

Nomaan : As you said both, it only happen when a person is high on something. Are you?

Nayab{blurt out} : I was talking to Mannat.

Nomaan : I told you don't do your investigation {fake whining}now I lost my sister, {to himself}not that I'm sad of this fact however Nayab was a nice girl.

Mannat{laughing} : Hahaha!!! I love his sense of humor.

Nayab{roll her eyes} : Nomaan I'm serious, I can see as well as talk to Mannat.

Nomaan : Ofcourse in the same way how I can talk to our grandfather, do you know he told me where he hid the treasure?

Mannat : Your grandfather hid a treasure? Are you also from Royal family?

Nayab{yell} : Quiet both of you!!! {Normal tone} Nomaan listen to me I can actually see Mannat. If you don't believe it then let's play guess the number.

Nomaan{reluctantly} : Okay.

He place his right hand behind his back including to that he pick number two with his fingers. Mannat fly towards his back together with stand there, she then tell Nayab the answer.

Nomaan change the number again just to be sure Nayab once again give correct answer. Nomaan gets perplexed so he start to change the numbers in speed.

Mannat was telling Nayab as soon as she view a new number accordingly Nayab was also answering. At last he doesn't pick a number and keep his hand blank.