Chapter 39

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Nayab/Mannat's room:-

Nayab attempt to open the diary's lock with her hairpin. After trying for a while it unlocks, both the girls begin to read Murtaza Ali's diary.

Murtaza POV :

Today Ranimaa locked Aliza's room {Murtaza's sister} as Rajaji {Murtaza's dad} was getting depressed by visiting it frequently. I too tried to find her but there is no sign of her, Muheeb is trying to be strong but I know this kidnapping effected him the most as Aliza was his life.

###

Rajaji left us a month ago and based on his last words I'm getting crowned, Ranimaa is very happy for me. I assured Muheeb that me being the King would never become a hurdle in our brotherhood.

###

Ranimaa said she had chosen a girl for me and currently I'm on my way to meet her. Marrying her will make our Kingdom the strongest, I don't want to marry anyone because it can profit my kingdom, I want to marry a girl if I like her.

###

At the moment I'm signing my Nikah paper's, last month when I met Bisma I fell in love with her. Literally Ranimaa chose the best girl for me. I asked Bisma if she like someone else because I didn't want to seperate two lovers. However her answer left me speechless she said "Falling in love with the person you marry is the best thing in the world."

###

Ranimaa got very furious when Muheeb revealed her that he love a girl. After the incident with Aliza she don't easily trust people that's the reason she was opposing this relation. It was a relief that Suraiyya was from a royal family otherwise it would have been very difficult for me to convince Ranimaa for this alliance.

###

As we were expanding our business I met Zaroon who was my college mate, we started to meet often for business. Again our friendship was like old times unbreakable, I helped him in buying a mansion here whereas he helped me to buy a villa in Agra,India.

###

Ranimaa distributed sweets among our people as she was extremely happy when she heard Suraiyya has given birth to a boy. She named him as Sharik, Bisma was happy still I could see the sadness in her eyes because it has been 5years for our marriage yet we don't have a child.

###

I entered my room exhausted from work, Bisma out of the blue presented me a gift without any occasion. I began to unwrap it and by glancing at the gift all my tiredness just flew out of the window. It consisted of a small shirt with "Hi Daddy!" written on it.

###

I know a pregnant lady shouldn't travel in 7th month yet there were some important documents which needed to be signed by Bisma in India for the reason that all my business there is in her name. As we were returning from office suddenly a bike tried to overtake us due to which I for a second lost my car balance. It resulted in Bisma to flinch causing her pain in the stomach. It was night time including to that I was unaware of the area however I drove her to the nearest hospital. Where she was admitted and after an hour the doctor informed me that my child...

Nayab's eyelids were closing so Mannat ask her to keep the diary aside plus sleep. She also tell Nayab "we will continue reading tomorrow night."

*******

Next day:-
Unknown place:-

A person in hurry opens the DNA report to know if his/her doubt was accurate.

Person : I knew it, by watching all your similarities I knew it... Now I have to unwillingly kill you too because you or Mannat aren't allowed to have what you don't deserve.

Person while devilishly smiling glance at Suraiyya's flower pot.

*******

Banquet hall:-

The hall was marvelously decorated in the combination of Beige+Navy blue. Everyone was dressed according to it. Aima/Sharik were standing side by side to each other wearing beautiful Indian attires and greeting the guests.

Sharik{whisper to Aima} : I just want to take you away to a peaceful place where no one could be around us.

Aima{turning pink} : Stop it Sharik.

Tara : Sharik there is still time for marriage.

Kashif : Control brother, hahaha.

###

Suraiyya was alone in a corner drinking orange juice when Ranimaa approach to her.

Ranimaa : Suraiyya are you okay?

Suraiyya : It's all because of you, I know you only prayed that Sharik/Tara shouldn't be together.

Ranimaa : It's all destiny, yes I wished you don't get to chose your son's bride like I didn't get for Muheeb. But look at the bright side Sharik love Aima like Muheeb loves you.

Suraiyya : Yeah.

Ranimaa : So cheer up now.

###

Zia/Nayab were seated on a couch when some girls who were passing by them give Zia flirtatious looks which increases Nayab's temper. She then look at Zia's ring finger where their engagement ring was missing.

Nayab : Where is your ring?

Zia : In the study.

Nayab : Why did you remove it?

Zia : I was working and unknowingly I removed it I guess.

Nayab : Soha...

Soha : Yes Ma'am.

Nayab : Bring Zia's ring from the study.

Soha : Alright Ma'am. {Soha give Nayab the ring, she hold Zia's hand together with make him wear it}

Nayab{authoritive} : Keep wearing it always so that people watch likewise understand this man has someone moreover he is mine.

Mannat : Wohoooo!!! My Girl is claiming what's her.

Zia : Wow! Is this the moment where you're saying you own me?

Nayab{embarrassed} : I...I never said that.

Zia : I told you one day you too will claim someone you love so it means...

Nayab{nervous} : No...I just got irritated by those girls.

Zia : So this ring will keep them away?

Nayab : Yes when it is seen from my eyes. Ex : those girls should stay away by looking at this.

Zia{smile inwardly} : Very well.

___________________________________

Did Murtaza's diary which was read till now cleared your doubts or amplified them?