Chapter 20

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

The coronation was after a day hence all the preparations which were decided long back were held accordingly. Naaz invited Nayab for lunch because of which currently she was eating in Shah Mansion.

Zeba : I'm so happy that you'll be wearing the crown.

Nayab : Hope I can handle this responsibility.

Naaz : You will my dear, I have faith in you.

Zaroon : If there is any problem Zia is always there to help you.

Zia : Ofcourse afterall I'm your...{smirking} best friend.

Zeba{whine} : Why does I don't have any best friend?

Nayab : I'm here.

Zeba : Awww, I love you.

Zia : We should head back, guests will be arriving soon.

Nayab : Okay.

Zia : Zeba are you coming with us?

Zeba : You guys go, I'll come by myself.

Zia : As you wish.

###

There was pin-drop silence in the car, both of them could hear the rain drops falling on the car. All of sudden Zia stops the car furthermore ask Nayab to come out of the car. Nayab reluctantly get out, Zia grab her wrist together with pull her in the middle of road.

Nayab{perplexed} : What are you doing?

Zia{open his arms} : Don't talk, just enjoy.

Nayab : Mr Shah we are getting drenched here, what is there to enjoy in it?

Zia{pull her towards himself, she collides on his chest} : Close your eyes, listen to the calmness likewise relax.

Nayab{push him away} : What nonsense is this? Do not forget in what situation you married me? {She was denying what she felt a moment ago in his arms} moreover for what reason I was brought here?

Zia{sadly smile} : On this day 3yrs ago Mannat and I decided to accept the fact that we will get married in the end so I proposed her.

Nayab{irritated} : (So what should I do? Salsa)

Zia : I remember it was raining that day including to that every year after that I used to drench her. Today I cherished those memories with you.

Nayab{annoyed} : Whatever, just to remind you I'm not Mannat I am her look alike Nayab.

Zia : I know that.

Nayab : Then don't confuse yourself.

She walk back along with sit in the car followed by Zia, none of them spoke a word till they reached the palace.

*******

At the Palace:-

Tara{rudely} : Aima where is my smoothie?

Aima : I'll just bring it.

Nayab : Tara I think everyone should do their own work.

Tara{fake sweetly} : Mannat dear, she love to do my work. Isn't it Aima?