Chapter 3

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Haldi ceremony:-

After the engagement ceremony yesterday all the other functions were planned at full speed, currently Nomaan was lying on Nayab's bed in her room on the other hand Nayab was reading a novel sitting on couch.

Nomaan : Nayab tomorrow is Sangeet right?

Nayab : Yeah.

Nomaan : I was thinking to perform.

Nayab{snort} : Dance and you?

Nomaan : Before concluding atleast listen the song.

Nayab : Okay, play it.

Nomaan : Gaadi wala aaya gharse khachara nikal, Gaadi wala aaya gharse khachara nikal...

Nayab{annoyed} : Nomaan!!!!!

She run to hit him, he dodges her a few times then remove the clip from her bun as well as throws it on top of the cupboard.

Nayab : Idiot, what did u do?

Nomaan : What every brother does, irritate his sister.

Nayab : Give me back my clip.

Nomaan : This is a chair{forward a chair} climb on it along with get your clip yourself, I'm leaving.

Nayab : Nomaan! Nomaan! Arrggg...

Nayab climb the chair together with try to get her clip, in this process she looses her balance. Though she gets saved by Zia as he hold her at the last moment by her waist.

Nayab{irritated} : Leave me.

Zia : If I'll remove my palms from your waist, you'll fall flat on your face.

Nayab : Let it be.

Zia : No, I don't wanna marry a flat faced bride.

Nayab : Mr Shah behave yourself. {She straighten herself likewise get down the chair}

Zia : Sure Miss Siddiqui.

Nayab : What are you doing here?

Zia : Can't I walk around in my own mansion?

Nayab : You can but not in this room.

Zia : And why is that?

Nayab : Since this room is allotted to me including to that I forbid your entry in here as it belongs to me. 

Zia{teasingly} : Soon you will belong to me.

Nayab : That's not true. (How dare he tell me I belong to him, am I a toy?)

Zia : I think you need to eat almonds more, for the reason that I remember we are getting married in 2 days.

Nayab{angry} : You forced me into this marriage.

Zia : Just to be clear this marriage is not a contract marriage, it's a real one. Considering that you'll be my legally wedded wife.

Nayab{sarcastic} : Until then, can I live my life?

Zia : Ofcourse. 

Nayab : Good, seeing that please leave.

###

The wedding planner which were appointed decided that Haldi will take place in the hall whereas Mehendi will be held in the lawn. Hence the hall was decorated in the combination of Yellow + blush.