Chapter 22(1)

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At Night:-
Nayab's room:-

Nayab as well as Mannat were lying on their bed side by side. They made a routine to talk every night before going to sleep, it was as if both of them found a missing piece in each other.

Nayab : So according to the rule every daughter-in-law in this family should be from a royal family?

Mannat : Yep.

Nayab : It means Tara/Aima are also Royals.

Mannat : Yeah, my Mom was the only daughter whereas Suraiyya Chachi has two brothers out of which Aima's parents are dead.

Nayab : Oh Okay.

Mannat : However right now their estate is a non-monarchy one.

Nayab : By the way doesn't this same rule apply to son-in-law?

Mannat : Hmm? I don't know, maybe it doesn't because when Ranimaa made these rules she had only sons.

Nayab : Right as your aunt was kidnapped.

Mannat : Unfortunately.

*******

At the Kitchen:-

Aima with a cup of hot chocolate in her hand was leaving the kitchen when she unexpectedly bump into Tara.

Aima{afraid} : Sorry...

Tara{yell} : Can't you see where you're going? You ruined my dress.

Aima : I'm sorry.

Tara : Why don't you use your eyes?

Aima : I was just...

Tara{angry} : Shut up! Next time if you come in my way I'll...

Sharik : What's going on here?

Tara : Nothing baby, this idiot just couldn't walk properly.

Sharik : Aima... {Aima wasn't even making an eye-contact} go to your room. {She silently walk away}

Tara : Baby, why did you...

Sharik{furious} : If I find you using this tone on anyone in the palace, I'm gonna put you in a coffin with your tounge tied around your throat.

Tara : But baby...

Sharik{gritting his teeth} : Do you understand!!!

Tara{intimidated} : Yes.

*******

Muheeb/Suraiyya's room:-

While applying body lotion on her arms Suraiyya initiates to rant about the injustice done by Ranimaa.

Suraiyya{annoyed} : Even if I don't wanna smile I have to tomorrow.

Muheeb{irritated} : I'm fed up with this topic.

Suraiyya : Why? Am I asking wrong? It was my son's right to sit on that throne.

Muheeb : Murtaza bhai decided that Mannat will takeover his throne and I respect his decision.