Chapter 22(2)

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Ball room:-

Mr Ansari was introducing Nayab to all the guests, he was also reminding her about their relation with Mannat by whispering unaware that a reliable source of information is walking along with them.

Mr Ansari : Here comes Mr Hussain the deputy chairman of Council.

Nayab : Okay.

Mannat : Don't look at his hair because he hate when someone does that as he is bald furthermore it's a wig.

Nayab{giggle} : Hello! Mr Hussain.

Mr Hussain : It's an honor to meet you Your Highness.

Nayab : Same here.

They talk for a while where most of the time Mr Hussain was speaking about politics which was going over Nayab's head.

Mr Hussain : Will meet you soon in our next Council meeting.

Nayab : Sure. {Nomaan arrive to them}

Nomaan{to Mr Ansari} : Can I steal her for a moment?

Mr Ansari : I'll be around if you need me.

Nayab : Thanks Mr Ansari. {To Nomaan} What is it?

Nomaan : Is Mannat with you right now?

Nayab : Yeah she is standing beside me.

Nomaan : Please ask her to go to my room likewise check if I have unplugged my laptops charger.

Nayab{amazed} : What? She isn't your...

Nomaan{puppy face} : I don't wanna climb the stairs Nayab.

Nayab : Nomaan its...

Mannat : It's unplugged.

Nayab{confused} : Huh?

Mannat : I just went as well as saw, his laptop's charger is unplugged.

Nayab : Why did you do that? He should do his work.

Mannat : I never had a younger sibling who can order me to do their work, I felt happy when he asked me.

Nomaan{whisper} : You look like a mad person stop talking to your empty side.

Nayab : Shut up! You know it's Mannat on my side.

Nomaan : You know I know but people here don't know.

Mannat{clapping} : Wow it rhymed.

Nomaan : So what did she say?

Nayab{roll her eyes} : It's unplugged.

Nomaan : Thank you Mannat you are the best, I wish you were my sister.

Mannat : Me too.

Nayab : Now if both of your brother-sister bonding is done, let's join the function.

###

Tara's parents were talking with Ranimaa when her mother retrieve a box from her bag. It was a crystal necklace they brought to gift Mannat on her coronation, Tara open the box to have a look at it.

Tara : It's Nayab[precious]

{Nayab who was at a distance talking with Nomaan reply to that unknowingly}