Chapter 35

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

A staff member inform Aima that Sharik has requested her to arrive at terrace in the evening. First she didn't want to go however she decide to once and for all tell Sharik to leave her alone.

As soon as she step on the terrace she realise that Sharik is holding an anklet in his hand. He turn towards her while showing her the anklet.

Sharik : This is my Mom's anklet besides only one person has the right to wear it.

Aima : It's beautiful. {She was mesmerized by the design}

Sharik : My Mom said to me 'present it to the girl you like.'

Aima : Then you should give it to Tara.

Sharik : I said, I'm gonna give it to the girl I wanna marry. 

Aima{emotionless} : I think you should marry Tara.

Sharik : That is impossible.

Aima : Why?

Sharik : Because I don't want it.

Aima : Mr Sharik, I request you to marry her. You don't know how much she like you.

Sharik : I know still I have never seen her in that way.

Aima : You have to see her like that.

Sharik{annoyed} : What does that mean? Who are you to tell me?

Aima : Right? Who am I? Marry whoever you want. {She turn to return back yet her steps halt on hearing the next sentence}

Sharik : Should I tell you about my dream girl?

Aima{merely whisper} : Yeah...

Sharik : She should be someone by looking at whom I could forget everything, by watching whom I wanna start my day, who could take care of my family as her own, who can get shy infront of me, who cannot even look straight in my eyes.

Aima{she turn likewise tell him watching in his eyes} : Then good luck in finding such girl.

Sharik{confidently} : I found her.

Aima{unbelievably} : What did you say?

Sharik : That only what you heard, I found her moreover she is standing infront of me. {By listening to this Aima's heart was running in marathon speed}

Staff : Ma'am, Tara Ma'am is calling you.

Aima : I..I have to go...

*******

At midnight:-
Nayab's room:-

Sharik : From tomorrow all marriage functions will begin.

Nayab : Yep, hence tonight we have to go to the left wing.

Nomaan : Alright! Let's go team, follow me.

Mannat{laughing} : He is so funny.

Nayab : Shut it Nomaan, Sharik bhai you along with Nomaan check your aunts room whereas I'll inspect the locker.

Nomaan{without thinking} : With Di ofcourse.

Mannat : Yep!

Sharik{perplexed} : Who?