Chapter 14

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Contd...

Girl : Thank Allah someone could hear and see me. Hi! I'm Mannat Ali.

Nayab : I need to sleep, my tiredness is causing me illusions. {She proceed to her bed, lie down with her comforter on her}

Mannat{pouting} : How rude, she didn't even reply me.{To herself} Oho! Mannat she must be really exhausted from all the training, let her sleep you speak to her in the morning.

*******

Next Morning:-

Nayab wake up from her sleep by stretching her arms as this was one of her best sleep till date. She tie her hair into a pony together with enter in the washroom to freshen up. She get dressed as a royal member besides at the moment she was wearing her grey lenses when she get a call from Nomaan.

Nayab : Hello...

Nomaan : Hi fatty, how are you?

Nayab : Good, what about everyone there?

Nomaan : All are fine, how was your makeover?

Nayab : Quite okay, you are coming for the coronation right?

Nomaan : Definitely, why will I miss the golden opportunity to meet all beautiful princesses out there?

Nayab : You'll never change, listen yesterday I had a weird dream.

Nomaan : What?

Nayab : I saw... {She look at the couch} Ahhhh!!!!

Nomaan{move the phone from his ear} : My ears will bleed, why are you screaming?

Mannat{whispering} : Can you cut the call? Please.

Nayab : I'll call you back. (I should consult a psychiatrist soon)

Nomaan : Don't scream again, bye. {Nayab cut the call}

Nayab{scared} : You again?

Mannat{smiling} : Hi! Nice to meet you.

Nayab{afraid} : Not same here. (Isn't she suppose to be dead?)

Mannat{pouting cutely} : That's mean, however I'm happy that I can talk to you.

Nayab{confused} : Huh?

Mannat : Let me start from the start. So umm...I'm Mannat Ali daughter of Murtaza/Bisma Ali, they loved me alot. On my 15th birthday dad gifted me a car, our life was running smoothly until that day.

Nayab{curious} : Which day?

Mannat : That black day of my life which was a month later of my birthday. My parents had an important meeting and their car wasn't working hence they took my car for the meeting.

However after half an hour we were informed by the cops that there was a blast in my car due to which they couldn't survive.

Nayab : I'm sorry for your loss.

Mannat : It's okay, I know both of them are in a better place now. Here comes the introduction of my uncle Muheeb Ali who hate me for this reason, he says that because it was my car it's my fault.