Chapter 1

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Agra, India:-
At a University:-

A girl is shown with big hazel eyes, silky long hair, sharp nose along with a pen between her beautiful lips. She was sitting on a bench of an empty classroom lost in her thoughts. Unaware of the fact that today her life is gonna take a 360 degree turn.

Flashback :-
Phone conversation:-

Girl : Hi Mom...

Girl's Mom : Nayab, will you come back early today?

Nayab{worried} : Is everything alright?

Noor : Everything is fine, it's just that your uncle called and informed that they will be visiting us today.

Nayab : Oh! Okay I'll try to return as soon as possible.

Noor{nervous} : Uh..um..you...

Nayab{suspicious} : What's that you wanna tell me but hesitating to tell?

Noor : Actually they are coming with Wajih's marriage proposal for you{uncle's son}

Nayab{shocked} : What???

Noor : Yeah, furthermore your Dad also agreed for the alliance.

Nayab{whining} : Mom...

Noor : I know you are not ready for marriage yet. Nonetheless always remember, any parents in the world would never decide something which will be bad for their children. Hence trust us.

Nayab : I trust you guys, okay I'll take half-day today.

Noor : Very well, I'll ask Nomaan to pick you early today.

Nayab : Sure, bye.

Flashback ends.

Another girl enter into the classroom as well as shake Nayab to bring her back from her thoughts.

Friend : Nayab! Nayab!

Nayab : Yes, sorry.

Friend : Where were you lost?

Nayab : Nothing important just some home stuff.

Friend : Vice-Chancellor granted your leave, you can go.

Nayab : Thank you, you are the best.

Friend : Now stop buttering me.

###

Nayab walk out of the University likewise was waiting for Nomaan to arrive when unexpectedly 3 Santorini Black, Land Rover Range Rovers stop infront of the University. A man in his 50's get out of the first car together with proceed towards Nayab.

Man : Ma'am, My name is Amjad. I'm the head of security, would you please come with me?

Nayab{confused} : Excuse me?

Amjad : Ma'am, my boss Zia Shah would like to have a word with you.

Nayab : I'm sorry, I think you are mistaken. I don't know your boss.

Amjad : Ma'am I insist, just five minutes.

Nayab : Look, you seem to be a nice man. Don't force me to call the cops.

Amjad retrieve his steps back and walk to the middle car. He knock on the window and tell the whole conversation to someone. After which the door of that SUV opens in addition to that an handsome young dashing boy dressed in an Armani suit comes out.