Chapter 45

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

Doctor : Her Highness Ranimaa's health is getting worse by each passing minute we need to shift her to the hospital.

Muheeb{concerned afterall she is his mother} : She will be fine, right?

Doctor : I can't say anything at this moment, just pray for her.

Ranimaa was taken to the hospital as soon as possible where she was kept under observation along with all the care taken by nurses.

*******

Next Day:-
In Study:-

Muheeb/Suraiyya/Sharik/Nayab were in the study along with Royal lawyer of the family.

Lawyer : According to the King Murtaza's will[legal statement] everything will be transferred to public fund. If the truth gets revealed that Nayab Ma'am isn't Princess Mannat.

Sharik : We don't wanna reveal the truth, Nayab will remain as our Queen.

Mannat{smiling} : Yes.

Nayab : Bhai you deserve this throne not me. 

Sharik : No Nayab, Nomaan/you along with me deserve all this together.

Suraiyya{offended} : Sharik!

Muheeb : Suraiyya, Sharik is talking with sense. Aliza I mean Noor is my sister likewise a part of this family hence Nayab/Nomaan are too.

*******

In the evening:-
Phone conversation:-

Nayab was in her room when her phone begin ringing, she pick it up.

Nayab : Hello...

Person : If you want Zia to be alive you have to die.

Nayab{perplexed} : Who is this?

Person : Someone who your husband hurted, what did I do just stole some lakhs from his company.

Nayab{afraid} : Why do you wanna kill him?

Person : First I thought to kill him then it clicked me if I want to hurt him the most, I need to kill you.

Nayab{pretending to be strong} : Why should I believe you?

Person : Don't believe, in next 2 hours there will be a blast in your husband's car either you die in it or let your husband die, your wish.

Nayab{scared} : I...

Person : And don't even think of opening your mouth to anyone because if I can make a call as well as plan someone's death from prison then think what else I can do.

Nayab{shaking voice} : Don't harm Zia, I'll go in his car.

Person : Good girl, now say your goodbyes to everyone. See I'm not so heartless{laughing devilishly}

Nayab{crying} : Why are you doing this?

Person : For self satisfaction.

###

Zia was in back garden when Nomaan arrive to him together with inform him that suddenly Nayab decided to return back to India alone without any of them. Zia rush to his room where he spot Nayab packing her suitcase.