Chapter 18

Words in brackets are (thoughts)
Words in flower bracket is {information}

At Midnight:-
Nayab's room:-

Nayab : Let me revise the plan once again.

Mannat : Okay.

Nayab : We will quietly go to the control room, switch off the camera's if the security man is sleeping.

Mannat : If he isn't?

Nayab : Then...

Mannat : Then can we hit him with a pan like Rapunzel does to Eugene in Tangled?

Nayab : That was a movie Mannat, in real life I don't think people get unconscious with one hit of a pan.

Mannat : Then what we will do?

Nayab : We will use this. {Show her a bottle of chloroform}

Mannat : Where did you find this?

Nayab : Online shopping.

Mannat : But...

Nayab : Don't worry no one saw moreover Soha was waiting at the palace gate for it, as soon as the person arrived she took it from him.

Mannat : Soha always used to help me too.

Nayab : She is very loyal.

Mannat : I agree.

Nayab : So, we will use this chloroform if necessary then proceed to the left wing also begin our investigation.

Mannat{excited} : Great, I have never broke rules before it feels exciting.

Nayab : Let's go.

Both of them as planned silently reach the control room furthermore to their luck the security incharge was actually sleeping. By taking advantage of this situation they switch off the cctv camera's.

Mannat : You know what is the weird part in all this.

Nayab : What?

Mannat : There is not a single camera in the corridor to the control room along with inside it.

Nayab : Yeah! That's strange but it is favouring us right now.

Mannat : Ofcourse nonetheless inform Ranimaa about this.

Nayab : Sure.

###

Nayab/Mannat slowly walk in the direction of left wing of the palace. There was pin drop silence in the corridor due to which goosebumps were arising on Nayab's body. Her mind was playing her as she was feeling extra chilly in that corridor.

Mannat : Irony is that I'm a spirit still I'm scared that I'll encounter a spirit.

Nayab{nervously laughing} : I can't even tell you to hold my hand, you can pretend if it make you feel better.

Mannat place her palms around Nayab's arm though it didn't make a difference because as soon as Nayab took a step ahead she pass through Mannat's palms.

Nayab : I should stop watching horror movies. {She said this line for the reason that she was hearing unusual voices which were actually nothing}

Mannat : You watch horror movies?

Nayab : Yep watched the whole conjuring series.

Mannat : Brave girl, you know I haven't watch a single horror movie after I watched "Lights out"