1.Bffs

Logan's (pov)

"That was a quaint little review of things that we already knew now can our discourse resume? There's pressing matter at hand."

"Actually That was for your benefit."

"I don't see how that can be relevant."

"Logan please!"

"Our goals benevolent."

"You know me I don't care for sentiment."

"OMG!"

"This just serves as "This just serves as
testament to the fact. Testament to the fact
That to me you are You have a
negligent. Temperament
Which is fine! Which is fine!
It just works to your You just haven't
Detriment you not. Accepted it. If you let
Letting me finish is Them finish they'd
Proving my~". Get to the~"

"HEY!"

Ignored once again. Will they ever learn? Great and we're back to Virgil singing. Oh not you to Patton! Oh and of course Roman had to join didn't he? God I'm backed up against the wall once again. All because I didn't want to turn into a silly puppet absolutely ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. I'll just have to agree and wait till the video ends. That way the fanders won't hate me any further.

Finally! The damn videos over. I sink out of the living room in exchange for the mind palace since our home is identical to Thomas's just with some extra rooms. I make my way upstairs heading straight to my room. I open the door and

BAM!

Ugh my head. I slowly open my eyes to see a smiling Remus standing above me. "Your reflexes are off today Logie bear." He says winking at me. "Oh ha ha. Help me up." He shrugs and extends his hand helping me up. "What did you even hit me with?" I ask rubbing the back of my head. He smiles wider if possible. "I thought I'd be Rapunzel!" He says grandly holding up a frying pan. "My apologies your highness." I say sarcastically bowing "No need for that peasent for I am merely a Duke." We both laugh. Yes I Logan Sanders laughed. Around Remus I can be myself and he won't judge. He's honestly amazing. "Sooooooo." He sings sitting the wrong way on my desk chair. I sit across from him on my bed "So?" I question. "So what happened? I can never kill you so easily." He rests his head on the back of the chair and looks at me expectantly. I sigh "Your brothers an asshole, Virgil's annoying, Pattons Whatever and Thomas said I had a temper." I flop back on the bed laying back limply my arms hanging either side myself "I'm just fucking done." I state plainly. He chuckles a little and crawls on top of me legs either side my waist. Face just above mine "Deep shit." He says "Indeed." I respond looking up at his deep brown eyes. They weren't open and wild like usual. They held sympathy. "Wanna watch Bh6? I'll get some crofters?" He asks "God I love you." I say absentmindedly. He chuckles and I wrap my arms around him to hug him and he hugs me back. After what feels like an eternity he pulls off sitting on my crotch "I'll get the crofters. Set up the film?" I nod and he smiles before walking out my room but not before checking no one was there first. These happen often with me and Remus. Whenever one of us is upset we comfort the other the best we can. Since positive emotions aren't our forte. Usually the night ends up with us hugging and one of us saying 'I love you' to the other. However, its completely platonic for Remus loves Deceit. I know he does. I support him even though I'm cautious of the sake myself. But who am I to judge? I set up the DVD player on the Tv placed in the corner of my room just as Remus busts through the room "I SMELL PENNIES!" I immediately throw a dagger at him hitting his shoulder "Oh Lord! I have been fatally wounded!" He gasps dramatically "Why have I been fatally wounded?" He asks placing a hand on his forehead. "One for the frying pan." I throw another dagger hitting his other shoulder "Two for the awful meme reference." He chuckles and sits beside me handing me the crofters. I snap my fingers so we're both in our onesies. He has a cute octopus one whilst I have my unicorn one. Once settled in I press play laughing at Remus's random out bursts about unicorn porn and my onesie.

Hes amazing truly.