3.Game

Logan's (pov)

I make my way down stairs for breakfast with the light sides as Remus ventures to the dark sides to undoubtedly flirt with Deceit and discuss ways of killing me. I have a few in mind for him. Such as surprise attacks in his bedroom but other than that I'm not sure how to play this. But that isn't going to stop me. I truly love a challenge. I sit down at my spot at the counter table where everyone is already eating. All dressed in there usual attire however Virgil has his headphones around his neck. But they all look at me expectantly. "Is there something wrong?" I ask they all share a strange look then turn back to me. "No morning book? No lecture? Hell your the last one here. That's usually me." Virgil says looking me over "Yea Microsoft nerd. Your never late." Roman adds. I only shrug. "I was busy organis~" I cut myself off and turn around looking around the living room. "Logan you ok there kiddo?" Patton asked "Yea it's just." My eyes land on the tv in the corner of the living room. In the real world it's Roman's spot. Remus. The sneaky bastard. "Apologies Patton but I must skip breakfast today." I turn to all of them and nod "Have a good day I'll be in my room." Before they could respond I left walking up the stairs.

However, I hear a small whoosh  sound. My hand flys up and I catch a shuriken star in between my index and middle finger just beside my head. I smirk turning around on the stairs looking at the tv. "Nice try." I mutter "Likewise." My eyes widen as I turn back around in time to catch the ball half of Remus's mallet. He smiles down wickedly at me "Tricked ya." He says winking at me. Crap! I need a plan! Ok we're on a small slant on the stairs if I can redirect his mallet he'll fall, giving me a chance to strike. I smirk "That's what you think." I sink out quickly and reappear behind him kicking him in the back of the knee he falls down the stairs the mallet flying across the living room. I conjure up on of my daggers and throw it at his head but he skilfully dodges so it lands in his arm. "Nice try L" he says smiling up at me "I'd rather be the detective Sherlock than the detective L but thank you." He rolls his eyes pulling my dagger out his arm until

"Affidavid!" I'm pulled into a video. "Logan! I'm a lawyer now." Patton's says pointing to himself. I look around "Wait a minute. You guys are doing a courtroom scenario without me? Unacceptable." Once again. Something I would good in and hurray I get SHOVED TO THE BACK OF THE ROOM! This isn't fair. Someone will notice me right? Someone has to notice. Anyone. But none do. Not even Patton spares me a glance. But then I feel something appear on my lap. I look down and smile lifting it up to look at it whilst Deceit rambles on about society. A toy octopus. A plush green to octopus with a moustache sewn into it. I smile knowing full well Remus is hiding somewhere. God I love Remus. WAIT WHAT! I only say that when I'm sad. But thinking of him makes me happy. Oh no! I can't develop feelings for him. It would end in heartbreak. I know it would. I look down at the octopus in my lap.

But that isn't going to stop me from loving him.