23.Wedding

Logan's (pov)

"My intrusive thoughts are gone."

I stared at him in complete shock as the words fell from his mouth. He was smiling like crazy and his eyes were darting back and forth as if checking with himself. "Really? That should be improbable." He looked at me confused "Don't you mean impossible?" I shook my head almost immediately "No you are creativity that is your prime source to Thomas. It's improbable that your intrusive thoughts may stop but not impossible." He looked down seemingly in good thought. "Then what does it mean?" He cocked his head to the side looking up at me before my eyes widened at the realisation "When Virgil was still a dark side he encountered many a panic attack. However, when he became a light side." "He was able to control his anxiety." He finished looking up at me. "Remus can't you see? Your a light side!" I proclaimed smiling though he looked skeptical "But Thomas already has light creativity." I smiled wider looking down to his sash "Tell that to your outfit."

He gasped looking down at it. Blue started swirling around his outfit creating a gorgeous gradient on his sash, constellations started to form on his sleeves and his general presence felt brighter, less intimidating. "I'm a light side." He muttered in astonishment. I smiled running my hand over his sleeves. "See?" I laughed lightly as he twirled on one foot displaying his new outfit. "Oh Logie don't you love it?!" He exclaimed though as soon as he did we heard groaning come from the floor. I frowned looking down at a babbling Irra on the floor. "What are we supposed to do with him?" I asked turning back to Remus. He smirked that evil smirk that I didn't know whether to be turned on by or scared shitless by. "Leave that to me."

I tapped my foot anxiously on the floor Virgil being the one to try and calm me down for once. "Listen dude, you have been through literal hell with Remus and now your scared your gonna get cold feet?" Virgil was my man of honour and at current we were in a back room of an oversized tent Roman and Remus had conjured up in the middle ground of their imagination. "I'm about to marry Remus! The love of my life! What if I mess up?! What if I trip on our first dance?! What if this some giant mistake?! What if Irra was right?!" I yell frantically pacing back and forth. "Woah, woah, woah freaking out is my job. Look Pats going to walk you down the isle, your going to see the love of your life and it's stupid brother waiting for you and I'll be right there by your side to top it off. Better?" He said smiling at me from his spot  perched on the table. I nodded smoothing out my dress.

It was a lavish navy blue and yes I don't typically wear feminine clothing but it's my wedding day so I'll wear what I want! I smiled looking at myself in the mirror "I'm ready

It was a lavish navy blue and yes I don't typically wear feminine clothing but it's my wedding day so I'll wear what I want! I smiled looking at myself in the mirror "I'm ready."

I'M NOT READY! Outside the large white tent I could see everyone out on the clearing, flowers lining where I was supposed to walk down. "You'll be fine kiddo." Patton whispered to me as we linked arms. Virgil walked down first scattering blue rose petals as a make shift flower girl next came us. I took a deep breathe before stepping out a light blush on my face knowing full well how girly I look a flower crown in my hair to match my dress. I looked up to see him my breathe immediately hitched as I saw Remus standing there. Well groomed and extremely handsome in a gorgeous green suit.

 Well groomed and extremely handsome in a gorgeous green suit

I immediately felt ridiculous for wearing a dress. Would he hate me for it? Would it make him not find me attractive? I felt Patton start to move so I followed after him looking down blush still remaining on my face as Patton 'gave me away' to Remus. "You look beautiful dear." Remus whispered taking my hand. "And you look handsome as ever." I smiled back. We both turned to Emile who would be marrying us as the ceremony began.

I won't lie in saying I blanked out as Emile spoke. My only focus being Remus and I finally being able to be together.

"Do you Remus Creativity Sanders take Logan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you Logan Logic Sanders take Remus to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

I don't think I've ever been prouder of my own words.

"The by the power invested in me, by the power of the mind. I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom."

I smiled turning back to Remus as we shared a sweet yet passionate kiss the others cheering in the background. We pulled away as the music began to play once more as we walked back down the isle together. Hand in hand.

The after party seemed to be going well. The others dancing about, Remus talking to Roman, Patton trying to teach Virgil to dance and Emile and Remy were slow dancing in the corner. Remy still holding a coffee despite his arms wrapped around Emile's waist. I chuckled lightly watching the others enjoy themselves as I spun my glass of wine around in my hand. "Congratulations."
I jumped lightly as I spun around to see Deceit towering over me. "Why are you her~" "I'm sorry. For everything. Your lucky to have gotten Remus. I hope you two will be happy together." He smiles looking over to the dance floor. I followed his gaze to the point where my eyes landed on Roman. "After the other brother?" I tease turning back to him. He chuckled deeply. "Perhaps, perhaps. However, now I must not bid you adieu." He bowed slightly tipping his hat off to me. "Please have a miserable day." With that he vanished into the shadows. "Octo?" I smiled turning back to the others.

"Coming!"

(A/N- Don't worry this is not the end of the story however, the next chapter kind of needs reader consent in a way. My thingfriend (my genderfluid girl/boyfriend) wants me to put smut in this book. I mean hella smut. If you want the next chapter to be Logan and Remus's wedding night *wink wink nudge nudge* then comment RowdyRemus if you want some fluff comment LoliLogan. For now, goodbye!)