9.Imagination

Logan's (pov)

Ever since the video and the um *cough cough* copulating *cough cough* which you did not hear from me because I am NOT a bottom. Remus and I have gotten a lot closer over the pass couple of weeks. Both in developing our relationship and general friendship. At this point we alternate between our rooms though mostly mine. It's a bit more troublesome for me being in the dark side so we've both more or less settled over here. However, today Remus seems to be acting strange and I'm not sure why.

"Hey Logan?" Remus asked from his spot in front of the tv. You see we were both in my room, him laying on his stomach on my bed facing the tv and me sitting behind him reading. "Yes?" I ask. Though I get no response. In fact the room goes silent. I look up from my book to see Remus paused the cartoon. "Is something wrong dear?" He doesn't respond. "Remus your worrying me." He sighs and sits up turning around to face me. "Remus? What's wrong?" I ask. I place my book down giving him my full attention. "H-how would you feel about." He pauses slightly as if looking for the right words to say. I smile taking his hand in mine. He takes a deep breathe "About seeing my part of the imagination?" He looks down fiddling with my hand. His imagination? I thought it just belonged to Roman. "I'd loved to." He looks up at me shocked "R-really?" I nod solemnly "Of course. When?" I ask feeling myself get intrigued "How about tomorrow? If that's not good I get it we cou~" "Tomorrows fine."I cut him off. He smiled up to me. "Good."

The next day I could tell Remus was nervous. I caught him pacing back and forth in my room mumbling gibberish "Logan's death, failure, unicorns, unicorn porn, uni onesie, Logan, Logan's death, failure." And repeat.  "Remus sweetie?" He stops and turns to face me a crazy smile planted on his face "Logan! Are you sure you want to go? You don't have to go! Oh my am I pressuring you?! Oh lord you probably hate me right now! What if you sniffed your dogs butt?!" I chuckled lightly at his rambling. "Remus if you don't feel comfortable with this we don't have to do this." He bursted out laughing once I said that. "What seems to be so funny?" I ask "Nothing it's just it's just." He bursts out laughing once more and I roll my eyes waiting for him to calm down. "Thanks I needed a laugh." He says wiping imaginary tears "What was so funny anyway?" He walks up to me and places his hands on my shoulders "Nothing. It's just that's exactly what you said before sex." I go bright red burying my face in his chest "Dumb cunt." I mumble "Yes your are."    "UNO reverse card."   "God damn it I should never have taught you that." I laugh against his chest but soon pull away "Ready to go?" I ask. "Let's do this!"

Remus sinks us both down but I feel him snatch my glasses the second we rise up. "Remus!" I say playfully "Hold on nerdy wolverine." He grabs my hand and starts pulling me through what I think is a dark forest. We eventually comes to a stop in what looks like clearing of sorts. "Ta-da!" I sigh shaking my head "Remus honey? I'm still blind." He makes a oh noise. I feel him place my glasses on my face and I gasp slightly at the view. It was a gorgeous old oak tree, the branches were twisted in a beautiful dance, not a single leaf adorned the tree. Behind it was a gorgeous clear lake reflecting the moon off it radiantly, surrounding it was a dark forest with intertwined trees posing in the moonlight. "Well? Well?" Remus asks excitedly. Though I don't respond. I can't respond. I'm speechless. "You hate it don't you?" I turn to Remus to see him on the verge of tears. "No no not all. It's just so beautiful! How you could be worried about something so magnificent is beyond me!"  I exclaim gesturing around me "It's truly fascinating what you can create." I smile as I turn back to him seeing him actually crying though he still held a wide smile "I love you so much!" He threw himself at me figuratively and literally as he smashed his lips into mine. I smile into the kiss melting into it as I wrapped my arms around his waist his went around my neck. It was bliss. All that mattered was me and Remus. Unfortunately, air is a thing so we both pulled back but kept our heads rested together panting ever so slightly. "I love you." I say smiling like a goof ball "I love you~"
Snap!
Both our heads shot over to the direction of what sounded like a twig snapping to see a flash of clothing. "Remus? Who's here?" I ask starting to get scared "I love you. Remember that." I look at him confused. "Remus what are you talking ab~

Out." I look around to see myself now in the living room. "What?" Roman asks from his place on the couch. "Nothing its nothing." I say quickly heading back upstairs. "Remus?" I call checking my room. Not there. I sink into his room. "Remus?" I call once more. Where on earth could he be? I sink back down into the imagination. Only to arrive back in the living room. "What on earth?" I ask no one. "Why are teleporting everywhere calculator watch?" I just shake my head and run back into my room to still see he's no where to be found. I sigh and collapse down onto my bed.

I hope he's safe.