14.ComeBack!

Remus's (pov)

After a solid ten minutes PUSSY of crying and generally hating myself I finally get the courage to sink back down to my room. I sigh collapsing face first on my bed. "Fuck my life." I mumble to myself. I find the love of my life, get awful intrusive thoughts, love of my life proposes and I reject him like the biggest fucking idiot in the world! Woo! Should I check up on him? Would he even want to see m-

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" What the fuck was that? Sounded like Patton. I bolt up from my bed and head down the halls as fast as I could to see everyone gathered around Logan's room. "What happened?" I ask concern clear in my voice. Patton was on his knees sobbing into his hands whilst Virgil and Roman kept running in and out of Logan's room. "What happened?! What happened?! Are you fucking serious right now?!" Virgil yelled. I noticed he was holding a med kit. "Is Logan ok?" Patton only cried harder when I said that. "Alright he seems to be doing ok for now but we can't be sure." Roman said stepping out of Logan's room. "Can someone please tell me what's going on?" I ask getting annoyed "No way am I letting you see hi~" "Let him see kiddo. Everyone will find out eventually." Patton said cutting Virgil off. He stepped to the side so I was able to get through and oh no.

My hands flew to my mouth as I saw Logan. His right arm was wrapped in bandages with very visible blood seeping through it, on the bed side table was a bloodied razor and it was clear to see what happened. "No, no, no, no, no, NO!" I immediately run to his side and take his hand in mine. "Logan? Logan please! Answer me! Answer me please! Come on get up! Please come back!" His chest was stuttering no doubt struggling to breathe. His skin was pale and he had tear stains on his cheeks. "Please, please wake up! Don't leave me! You can't leave me!" I placed his hand to my lips and held it there as gently as I could as tears started falling down my cheeks "Come back." I whisper resting my head on his chest. "You love him don't you?" I turn back to see Patton looking at me shock written all over his face. "M-me and Logan have been dating for a while now a-and I've never loved anyone more in my life. B-but today he proposed and my stupid, stupid intrusive thoughts convinced me to say no and now, n-now." My words started to catch in my throat "So this is your fault!" Virgil accused glaring at me "N-no I-I didn't mean for this to happen honest. I would never do anything to hurt Logan!" "BULLSHIT! Your a dark side you thrive off hurting others!" Virgil snapped I noticed his eyes started to darken as well. "Virgil enough. Remus may be a dark side but so were you at one time so cool it. Not to mention he's my brother so he can love who he wants." I don't think I've ever been so happy to have Roman as a brother. "Whatever." Virgil scoffed. I turned my attention back to Logan. Even when he's on the brink of death he's still the most handsome man I've ever seen. "We'll leave you two alone." With that they leave us be.

I sigh and sit on the floor bedside the bed never letting go of his hand. "Logan if you can hear me I love you so so much. You mean the world to me and if I could go back I would scream out yes because I do want to marry you. I do want to spend the rest of my life with you." I kiss his hand once more "So please come back." I look down to the floor and sigh heavily debating whether or not to leave until

"I love you too."