19.Dreams

Remus's (pov)

"Do you Remus Creativity Sanders take Logan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you Logan Logic Sanders take Remus to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom."

I smiled brightly and wrapped my arms around Logan's neck pulling him down to the kiss. I smiled into it as our friends and family clapped. I pulled back and smiled up at DECEIT?!

"De-What are yo~"

"Oh come on, you know you belong with me."

"No. No! I don't love you I love~"

"Me?" My eyes widened as he shapeshifted into Logan. "Come on baby I'll be whoever you like."

I stepped back shaking my head furiously "No! No! I can't I love~"

"My son?"

I fall back into Irra as he snaps his fingers the floor giving out beneath me as I fell into darkness. I cough my lungs out as a sudden stone floor winded me. "Shit. LOGAN?!" I called out. Standing up ignoring the pain in my back. "LOGAN?!" I called out "REMUS?" A voice called from the distance. I immediately ran towards it to see a a light shining down on "LOGAN!" I cried happily. Though when he turned around, I froze.

"Why did you say no Remus?"

His arm was bleeding profusely, his skin was paler than usual and his eyes were black and sunken in.

"You did this to me."

"No."

"You killed me."

"No, no, no shut up!"

"Why did you kill me?"

"I didn't kill you!"

"YOU KILLED ME FOR DECEIT!"

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!-

"I'M SORRY!" I yell sweating bullets as I sit up in my bed panting heavily. LOGANS DEATH! Shut up for once brain! I sighed digging the palms of my hands into my eyes. Three days. THREE DAYS! I have not seen him. THREE NIGHTS! I have had the same nightmare for three nights! I groan as I fall back onto my bed splaying out. I HATE MY LIFE! Wow well done self well done.
Bang
Bang
Bang
I look over to my door completely confused. Who on earth would that be? I get up not bothering to put any clothes on. "Hey kid-OH MY GOSH YOUR NAKED!" My eyes widen as I see Patton. "Sorry!" I quickly close the door snapping to put on a random hoodie and jeans opening the door once more. "Patton? Why are you here?" I ask confused. Patton is the last person I'd expect to see in the dark side. "You need to see Logan." PROTECC LOGAN ACTIVATE! "What happened? Is he okay? Is he hurt? Please don't say he tried to ki~" "No, no, nothing like that. Just, just he's acting strange. Less lively. I know he wasn't to lively to begin with but whenever he smirked or talked with his hands you could tell he had emotions but now, now he seems empty." I look at him confused "Have you talked to him one on one? He seems to show more emotion with less of a crowd." Patton nodded thoughtfully messing with his hoodie sleeves. "I think it would be best if you talked to him. I know your relationship hasn't been the best recently but~" "I'll do it." I say smiling slightly.

I'm coming Logan!
SEX JOKES
Oh my god just shut up for two seconds!