16.Cute

Logan's (pov)

Ever since the, well incident no one has left me alone. They've been standing outside the bathroom door when I go, Patton has been making me use plastic knives, Virgil has been giving Remus a death glare since Remus himself has refused to leave the light side. To put it simply? I've been put on suicide watch. Which is understandable.

At current time though me and my amazing fiancé, feels awesome saying that, are just in my room reading. Well I am Remus is......well I don't know. I look up from my book to see him lying on my bed feet in the air, holding his toes and kicking his feet. I blushed slightly for Remus was only wearing his boxers and my NASA jumper which was a few sizes to big for him. "Love, what are you doing?" I ask catching his attention "I'm not sure. I just saw my feet thought 'Oh feet!' and started messing around." He shrugs as if he didn't just say the thought process of a toddler. "Very well if your enjoying yourself." I say returning to my book. I hear him huff slightly. "You doing ok?" I shrug flipping a page in my book. "Your shrug what does shrug mean? Did I do something wrong? Do you want me to put pants on? Oh my god am I making you uncomfortable? I'm making you uncomfortable?! I'm so sor~" "Remus honey do shut up." I cut off his ramble laying my book down on the bed side table ignoring the slight sting in my arm as I do so. "So I'm not annoying you?" I smile at him as he sits up. "You will be in a minute." I say sweetly he chuckles and shuffles closer to me. "Seriously though. Are you ok?" I look down at my arm, still wrapped in bandages and sore "I'm better now that I'm with you that is." I say looking up to him to see him smiling brightly. "Your to cute you know." I roll my eyes wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him into my chest. "I love you." I say. He laughs softly and nuzzles into my chest wrapping his arms around my waist  "I love you too you big nerd."

Remus's (pov)

It wasn't long before COCK WARMER Logan fell asleep his breathing evening out. I pulled up off him and rolled my eyes pulling the SHITFACED glasses off his face. I've been meaning to do this for a while. I grab my usual outfit and get changed as LIAR damn it. I guess that's appropriate for who I'm about to see. I look down to Logan and smile. He was wearing one of my hoodies with his boxers on, his hair was a mess and a small smile graced his lips. He was just so CUTE! Wow my brain got something right for once. But I can't dwell over Logan now. I have to check on him no matter how much everyone seems to disagree. I sink down and rise up before the all to familiar door before knocking.

"Remus~What an absolute terror to see you."