10.TheReaction

Remus's (pov)

Me and Logan pull back and just stay there resting our COCKS together. He looked like an angel just smiling and I'm sure I matched his look. "I love you." I say glad it finally means more than a just a friend love. "I love you~"
Snap!
He gets cut off and we both look over to what sounded like a twig snap and a flash FLASHED of clothes. I caught a small glimpse of colour and knowing what I created, I turn back to Logan "Remus? Who's here?" I could tell he was scared by the look in his eyes. "I love you. Remember that." I say calmly "Remus what are you talking ab~"
I send him back to the mind scape before he can finish and close of my imagination door.

"Come out! He's gone!" I yell summoning my mallet. That's when Virgil walks out purple mist surrounding him. All dark sides are related FUCKED to animals Virgil is a spider and can shoot a web like mist. "WhAt DiD yOu tO HiM?!" His voice was contorted and he marched forward as his purple spider legs flew out his back as his eyes went black. "Virgil calm down I can explain." I say as calmly as I can. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" The mist turned solid and flew straight at me. I unleashed my tentacles and grabbed it with two of them "ME AND LOGAN LOVE EACH OTHER CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!" I yell as a response he only throws another mist spear at me which I promptly catch with my other two tentacles but the STRIPPER sheer force pushes me back as my feet dig into the ground bringing up dirt and grass as I slide back. "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF AND WE'LL EXPLAIN!" I know I'm going to lose here. Virgil is impeccably strong. "LIAR!" But I see his eyes flicker between black and brown. "Virgil please." I beg. He sighs and the mist vanishes his eyes returning to normal. "Fine but you better have a damn good explanation for what I just saw." He says walking over though I notice he keeps his spider legs out. I sigh walking over to him dropping my mallet and leaving my tentacles out.

"Well...."