8.Video

Remus's (pov)

"Oooooooh a plan? Sounds exciting!" I say sitting up fully to face FUCK Logie. "You make yourself known in our next video. Deceit loves being the only dark side known because he likes the attention. If you show up." "I can take it away." I finish "Correct." I nod in understanding "Wait how are we supposed to get me in a video? Thomas doesn't know I exist." He rubs the back of his neck a little awkwardly "I know you haven't done it in a while. Or at least not a big one in a while. But maybe, just maybe give Thomas an intrusive thought?" He asks getting quieter and quieter as he speaks. "You don't have to it would just give you a chance to be creative and me a chance to be listened to and learned from."
Awwww Logan is so cute. GOLDFISH IN A CONDOM "Of course I'll do it Logie. I do care about you and Thomas just as much as the next guy. Plus it's a plus I get to piss off snake face!" I say encouragingly. "Your the best boyfriend in the world you know that?" Logan DEATH says smiling "That can't be right. Last time I checked I'm not a mirror." We both laugh and my does he sound angelic as we form our plan.

I'm so excited! Rambling on about 2005s just like heaven is fun and all but now I get to kill Roman! KILL DECEIT! Ok that was a nice one ok show time!
'Have you ever imagined killing your brother?'
I ask Thomas. Ok step one done. Step two I'm coming for ya.
I reach my hands over the tv catching Thomas' attention. Standing up making myself known.
Step two complete!
"Ghosts aren't evil they just scare people cause you never know when there going to SHOW UP!"

BAM!

"Boo." "Ah it's the duke." Logan states "THE DUKE?!" Oh wow thanks for the dramatic opening Logan. Not. "What?! No it's not! You just lack imagination. Lets start from the beginning." Cue song me and Logan wrote at three am whilst drunk! No joke that's legit how we did this.

"Why I'm your creativity!" I say grandly posing.  They all look at me the stereotypical confused, huh and why being my only response. Me and Logan continue on with our little script altering  it here and there depending on what the others say but Hey it's fun. I get to yell FUCK, SHIT, PUSSY, BITCH,  MOTHERFUCKING! Hehe memes. Yea it's fun. Oh I can already see Deceit pissed off face about me having the attention! It has been a while since I've been in character. Though I'm no idiot I see Logan's side glances at me. Damn nerd. "You get butt naked on camera and self emulate to Taylor Swifts shake it off! Now that'll leave an impression." Not to mention I want see Logan do that. Woah! You didn't see that! You can't prove anything! "Haters gonna hate hate hate." Banter continues and boy is it fun seeing Virgil so pissed "I do my birthday suit!" LOGANS BIRTHDAY SUIT! Oh ok that's a nice thought. "Is Thomas a bad person?" Patton asks. Woah ok. Didn't expect it to go this far. I look to Logan and he gives me a knowing look to match my own. I can tell he's thinking how to get this back on course "Yea He can act like a good person just l like Deceit can act like you." Ouch that's gotta hurt. "Ok you two are blowing this way out of proportion." Yes Logan take the room back! You go- "Logan. I'm sorry but Thomas can't Logic his way out of this one. Facts are facts and the fact is Thomas had twisted thoughts a stable person would never have." God. Is that what Virgil really thinks of me. Of Logan. He just disregarded him completely "Actually a stable person as you put it can absolutely have those thoughts." YES WERE BACK ON SCRIPT! That's my cue "Shut your mouth or I'll tear off your nipples and shove them up your nose." I say getting into Logan's face. I can tell he's purposefully not looking at me to avoid blushing. Which I admit is adorable. I pull back and ramble on once more. "Uh oh I'm here with the main characters from just like heaven David Abbot and Elizabeth Masterson and I can do with them what I please." I say smiling my favourite smile "You bastard. (Small Patton gasp) Ok you can't pretend that that's not happening." I lick David's head "I'm about to smash the hulk!" I say hugging him. Logan gives me a look that's just says 'back the fuck up or get fucked up.' And pretty sure I want to get fucked up.

As the video goes on we get through our script pretty well. Logan finally gets a say and I'm so proud of him. But as of right now I've got to stay in character "But what about Jeffrey Dommer?" I smirk knowing full well what I'm doing "He was pretty bothered to." Logan continues talking on how to deal with intrusive thoughts and I couldn't be more proud even if it means I'm the bad the bad guy right now. "And figuratively dress him down." Oooooh FUN! "Well if that's what you wanted Logan you could've just~" "Ah aha ha ah. I said figuratively. And that is why I say it. THAT 👏IS 👏WHY 👏 I 👏 SAY 👏 IT!" Ha god he's cute when he wants to be taken seriously. I have to hide my smile as Logan continues his explanation he just so strong and determined. "He's being to strict. Oh my goodness. Patton is being to strict? It's not me for once what does that mean? Am I cool? Does this make me cool? Am I being cool?!" Sorry Logie I love ya but this is off track. Ya. "My teeth?" Ha he looks so silly like this. God I love him.

Until, "Object impermanence renders you pretty unintimidating." OW! Fuck that hurts! I knew we were going to insult and hurt each other but.....actually you know what game on! "You wouldn't know impact if it hit ya in the face!" Ninja star! But of course he gets back up.  "He'd have a much harder time hurting you." OW FUCKING HELL! DOES THAT HURT! Either way Logan continues to talk and even if he does hurt me and I hurt me. I love him. I truly do. I can't wait till this videos over to tell him.

I sigh as I sink down arriving in Logan's room. I sit on his chair waiting for him to come back from wrapping up the video "I'M COOL!"  Scratch that. I fall off the desk chair as I hear Logan yell. However, he just ignores me and continues to ramble on pacing back and forth. His eyes seems to light up as he remembers the video "I was actually cool! I got called cool my this was amazing I have enough energy to fuck you right now." He slaps his hand over his mouth. I don't think he was supposed to say that last bit. Nevertheless he blushes brightly and I smirk making my way over to him. "Say that again?"

Lets just say we had fun that night.

Multiple times.