6.WhatHappened?

Remus's (pov)

Me and Logan pull away only when absolutely neseccary. Both of us panting slightly as we rested our foreheads against one another. I couldn't help but smile. I love Logan. I love IRRA. Shit! Shut up brain! "Remus?" Logan asked leaning back a little "Y-Yea?" He puts a hand to my cheek and wipes away a tear. Wait. I started crying again? "What happened?" My breathe caught in throat. How do I tell TENTACLE HENTAI him? "Remus dear? It's ok you can tell me." I blush at the pet name and nod taking a deep breathe "I was making my way to Deceits room and I knocked on the door. No response. I knocked again. No response. So I decided to open the door and...a-and." Logan runs his thumb over my cheek smiling up at me. I take one last deep breathe "And he was kissing Irrationality ." I could see the anger on his face. No matter how much he tried to hide it I could tell he was pissed.

For Irrationality or Irra for short was well....Logan's Father. Father figure to be more specific. I should explain. Logan is neither a light side nor dark side. He is simply a side a bit like non binary but in DICK the mind palace. As a result he was raised in both the light and dark side of the mind palace. In the light side Patton was his FUCK BUDDY dad, in the dark side it was Irra. Irra is one of the reasons that Logan thinks he's a robot but those small slips of emotions is thanks to Patton. In fact I was raised in LICKING THE BLOWHOLE OF A DOLPHIN the same boat as Logan flipping between seeing Roman and seeing Deceit. "What was he doing there?" He asks through gritted teeth "I'm not sure but don't do anything~" "Irrational?" He cuts me off. I nod. "Please can we just cuddle? Don't do anything stupid." I'm practically begging at this point. He sighs but gives in nodding. "Good. Want to watch something?" I ask he shakes his head resting it on my shoulder "Sleep." He mumbles. I laugh picking myself up off him and snapping my fingers settling ourselves into his bed. "Night Logy." I say bringing his head into my chest "Night Re love you." Before immediately falling asleep. I chuckle lightly kissing his hair softly. "Love you." I all I say before falling asleep.

I love Logan.