24.WeddingNight

(A/N-Soooo the RowdyRemus, LoliLogan thing didn't really work as we ended up with a tie. So I thought I'd comprise and create smut with fluff aftercare and such. So enjoy you horny bastards.)

Remus's (pov)

I smiled hoisting Logan up in my arms as I carried him into our room. He laughed lightly at our positions as I threw him down into the bed. "Remus?" He asked a blush tinting his cheeks. I leaned down kissing his neck smirking when I heard him moan. "Logan dear you know I love you." He nodded a large blush on his face. "I have every intention of fucking you like I don't." I swear the noise he made only made me want to destroy him more.

Third person

Remus continued to suck and bite on his neck relishing in the moans he let out. Logan tries his best to push off his husbands blazer causing a deep downright illegally sexual chuckle to escape said mans lips. "If you want something just ask.....sir." Logan groaned deeply hating the fact he loved the name and Remus was using the one time he topped against him. "Oh fuck off." He spat. Remus only smirked however, "I'd rather fuck you." He said running his hand up the dress running his thumb over his thigh. The once put together logical man whimpered staring up at his downright sexy husband "Please fuck me." Oh and a fucking he would get.

Logan screamed out as Remus forced himself in dry, his dress still on and covered with sweat Remus in a similar state, shirtless and wearing Logan's tie trousers at his feet. "Oh fuck! Y-your tight!" Logan practically drooled as Remus pounded into him. "SHIT! R-REMUS P-PLEASE!" He begged not even knowing what he was begging for himself. The darker chuckled and shifted his poor husbands legs above his shoulders lodging himself deeper into the babbling man beneath him. "Look at you. Logic himself crying out at my cock. Do like my cock baby? Lodged in your tight little whole?" Logan whined embarrassing loudly secretly glad they soundproofed there rooms. "FUCK YES! MAKE ME YOURS- RE-RE PLEASE!" He begged the latter smirked biting down on his mess of a lovers collarbone focusing on getting Logan off when an awfully delightful idea spiked his brain. "Baby? Do me a favour and cry out for me would you?" Remus pressed his forehead against Logan's gazing into his clouded over eyes with pleasure behind his now crooked glasses. Logan gasped as he felt something smooth rip his dress off, he stared in disbelief as tentacles ran up his sides toying with the head of his cock. "HOLY SHIT RE PLEASE! MAKE ME CUM OH FUCK PLEASE!" He cried out just as Remus thought. Logan dug his hands into husbands hair tugging at it harshly causing the latter to groan loudly. "Sh-shit! Logan. I'm gonna." He panted out barely able to finish his sentence as Logan cried out as he hit his prostate. "YES! CUM INSIDE ME! FILL ME! USE ME!" He begged. They met in a passionate kiss as Remus came inside of Logan through sloppy thrusts as Logan followed suit not long after.

They both panted heavily as Remus tentacles retracted into his back. "Holy shit....that was good." Logan managed to breathe out. Remus chuckled kissing him sweetly as he pulled out. "Thought I'd wait for the right time to pull those bad boys out." Logan laughed breathlessly as Remus snaps his fingers switching out there now dirtied outfits for a clean set of boxers for both of them. "Still want me half naked huh?" Remus chuckled as they both settled into bed though when they did Remus groaned reaching above his head to stretch. "You alright love?" Logan asked concerned for his beloved. Remus nodded but rubbed his back. "Yea I just tense after I use my tentacles." Logan nodded in understanding smiling slightly as he pushed Remus onto his stomach. "Lo-oh wow!" He gasped as Logan sat on the small on his back begging to massage him. "You alright dear?" Remus nodded happily a small yawn escaping his lip. Logan chuckled digging his palms into his spines rubbing methodical circles into his back. "Your to good at- at that." He said amongst another yawn. The latter smiled wider if possibly glad that he was able to do something to help his wonderful husband as he leaned down to kiss his neck. Logan continued to massage Remus's back until his breathing evened out his tiredness finally getting to him. The surprisingly sentinel logical one layed back down beside him taking his glasses off and clapping to make his lights flicker out, the glow in the dark stars becoming ever present on their ceiling. He rolled over resting his head on his elbow looking to a blurry yet adorable figure of his sleeping husband. "I love you starlight." He said dreamily pulling Remus into his chest laying his head on his. "I love you so so much." He repeated as he closed his eyes a small content smile on his lips.

"Love you too nerd."