11.Proposal

Remus's (pov)

One long story later "Ok let me get this straight, even though I'm gay, you and Logan were best friends you loved Deceit and decided to confess to him, Irra fucks things over and you realise you love Logan. Turns out Logan loves you and now you make goo goo eyes at each other and make out." I nod "Pretty much." He sighs rubbing his temples "Look I don't trust you, Patton's scared of you and god knows what Roman thinks of you but if Logan likes you I can't stop him." I let out a sigh of relief as he says that "Thank gods." I mutter "You don't have my blessing but I'm ok with it. Now can we go? I'm sure you gave Logan a fright." I nod solemnly "Lets go."

A snap of my fingers and I'm back in Logan's room and Virgil presumably in his. I see Logan asleep on his bed glasses askew on his face and hair a mess. I giggle at the FUCKABLE adorable sight. I sit down next to him and gently pull off his glasses kissing his forehead. "I love you." I whisper laying behind Logan wrapping my arms around his waist. "I love you too you dumbass." I roll my eyes as Logan turns round in my arms, eyes still closed and half asleep "Don't pull that shit again. Got it?" I nod pulling him closer "Sorry I just got worried about you. I do care about you though." He hums against my chest "Well then marry me." I look at him FUCKED OUT shocked "Did you just half ass a proposal?" However, I get no response. Only a small snore. I roll my eyes. I can't take that proposal seriously can I? He was half asleep. We've only been dating for a short while. No one knows. But we have  been around each other since we were children. I can't imagine being with another gu-oh my god. I'm considering marrying Logan. I can't. I shouldn't. He'll probably forget about this in the morning. Yea that's it he'll forget.

But I won't.