7.OldFreinds

Logan's (pov)

Remus fell asleep pretty quickly and I pulled myself out from under his arms. "Sorry Remus." I whisper. I get up and head downstairs to see the other sides on the couch watching Disney. No surprise there though. "Logan!" Patton says excitedly coming up to see me. "Wanna explain what happened kiddo?" He asks putting his dad voice on. I sigh and nod and he pulls me over to the couch. "The fuck did I see?" Virgil snarls. I know how much he hates Remus "Yea nerd why'd I see my bro hugging you?" Roman adds I rolled my eyes at the way of phrasing and Patton's inevitable 'Language!' "If you must know me and Remus are..." do I tell them? No they could react badly "Friends." I say carefully. Virgil just scoffs but Roman and Patton don't seem to care "Well I'm glad you found a friend!" Patton chirps. Whilst Virgil mumbles something. I roll my eyes "Do any of you know when our next video is?" Roman asks randomly "Tomorrow." The rest of us say at the same time. WAIT! I have an idea. "Apologies but I must go." I say quickly sinking out.

I arrive back in my room to see Remus still sound asleep. I smile at him making my way over. I sit on the edge of the bed running my fingers through his hair. He smiles in his sleep and I'm reminded of how lucky I am to have him. "My boys all grown up now aren't ya?" I freeze. Not daring to look behind me. I know exactly who it is "Get out." I say dangerously. "Not even a hug for Papa bear?" I turn around to Irra smiling down at me arms wide open as if he looked the last bit inviting. Which he truly didn't. He wore a white collar shirt with the first few buttons undone, a black blazer rested atop his shoulders with a radiant orange lining it. "Get out." I repeat. He only pouts at me "Really now? I did break your dear Remus' heart for you didn't I?" He did it on purpose! I stand up making my way over coming face to face with him. "Get out or get punched." I say harshly. "Your not tough. I know your not. I raised you to follow commands. To be a robot. But oh well. Looks like I'll have to beat those icky human emotions out of you another time. Ta ta now." He smirks at me sinking out. I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding. "Good riddance." I turn to see Remus smiling at me. "Well said my dear. Well said." I reply sitting on the edge of the bed next to him. He chuckles lightly and kisses my cheek. "How would you feel about annoying Deceit?" I ask suddenly remembering my idea from earlier "I would feel OH MY GOD OF COUSRE DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK?!" He screeches.

"Good. I have a plan."