5.Heartbreak

Remus's (pov)

Today's the day! I know it is! I'm going to tell Deceit I love him! Logan said to go for it and that he's happy for me. I know he doesn't fully trust Deceit but I love LOGAN Deceit. What on earth? Three days in a row these thoughts have been happening. There getting worse. Oh well! I walk up to Deceits door and I have to admit I'm nervous. Really nervous. I stand outside the yellow door and bounce on my feet slightly. Ok Remus you can do this. You can do this. WHAT ABOUT LOGAN! I take one last deep breathe and knock on the door. Nothing. I knock once more. Nothing. HE HATES YOU. I take another deep breathe and open the door and the tears fall quicker than I can say.

Logan's (pov)

It is at current time one pm. Remus left to confess to Deceit a few hours ago but not before checking up on me to many times to count. I have to say I am jealous that Remus could end up with another man but I'll have to support him. I'll move on eventually. Right?
BANG!
I immediately shoot up from my desk as I hear banging on the door. I go over to my door and open it for a blur of black and green to throw itself at me. Out of instinct I wrap my arms around what I assume is Remus as I hear pounding footsteps coming up the stairs which only causes Remus to cry harder in my shoulder "Fear not for I have arr-Brother!" Roman exclaims putting away his sword. "The hells he doing here?!" Virgil says through gritted teeth whilst Patton hides behind Roman. "Not now." Is all I say before pulling Remus into my room. I close the door locking it and Remus somehow latches onto me tighter.

"Listen Remus you going to have to breathe for me otherwise you'll get dizzy and pass out. Can you do that for me?" He doesn't say anything but I can feel his breathe against my neck trying to even itself out. "Alright Remus your going to have to trust me ok?" He doesn't respond but I feel him nod against my neck however small. "Ok I'm going to count and you have to try your best to follow the numbers if you can say them out loud." I move my hands from his back to his thighs and pick him up. He wraps his legs around my waist as I sit on my bed him still attached to me. "Ready?" I feel him nod once more but his crying doesn't let up. "Ok. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine." I hear him mumble against my neck. "Good again. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine." I wait a minute listening "two....four....seven....nine." I smile knowing full well how hard he's trying "Last time. One, two, three, four." I stop myself and rub circles into his back encouragingly "five, six, seven, eight, nine." I feel his breathe even out and he pulls off me stabilising himself with his hands on my chest. I look at him and notice his purple eyeshadow smudged, his eyes dull but when he looked at me they seemed to shine. "I love you." He says "I love you too." I say smiling but he shakes his head "No. I love you." He says putting emphasis on the word love. I immediately go red "But De~" "Screw him. I love you Logan." I smile brightly "I love you too." I place my hand on his cheek and he closes his eyes leaning into my touch. We just stay like that. I don't know for how long but I could stay there for an eternity until he opens his eyes. Those beautiful eyes. I lean up ever so slightly as he leans down. That moment of bliss when our lips met will be the best moment in my life.

I love Remus.