Chapter 32

Willow managed to smuggle the party supplies earlier in the day, waiting for the few workers of the day shift to finish up before he broke in and began restoring the arcade to its former glory. He set up some tables, barricaded the doors so Mold Rabbit couldn't break in with all his perverted glory, and set up all the decorations and food. Smiling with a sense of accomplishment, he attempted to open the door then remembered the had barricaded the doors. He checked his watch only to realize it was 2:00 AM.

"Damn it," Willow muttered, slumping against the door.

The phantom puppet peeked its head through the ceiling before drifting over to the disgruntled man. It glanced over the room, the walls having been stripped somehow of over 30 years of neglect, the bright tile floors shimmering as they had in the 80s. The food appeared mouth watering, and the balloons were bright and cheerful.

"This....is amazing," the puppet whispered, startling Willow.

"AJJSJSJAJJJD- wait you're the puppet that Chris was talking about..." Willow said, cocking his head in confusion for a second. "Sorry, I'm still unused to seeing mutilated corpses floating through the halls."

The puppet stiffened before patting the young lad on the shoulder, giving the guard a sudden chill. "You've done well, and now we can be free. The only issue is....well you."

Willow appeared even more confused than before. "W-whaddya mean?"

"We can't have any living in the room, you understand right?" The puppet glanced about the room, watching as Bonnie's soul peeked into the room before spotting Willow's guard uniform and screeching in terror before fleeing.

Willow nodded, turning back to the barricaded door before tossing the large machine in front of it easily aside before exiting the room.

The puppet clapped its hands, summoning the spirits together for their party of freedom.

Meanwhile, Willow stepped back into his office, slumping onto the desk and resuming the same routine he had for 5 days now. Flipping through the cameras, he noticed that he no longer could view the arcade, which brought a beaming grin to his usually neutral features. For an hour or two he ignored the threat that had been breathing down his neck...until it burst into his office with murderous intent radiating from its aura.

Willow sighed, turning towards the decaying corpse that was reaching for his throat. "I don't mind if you kill me, rabbit man."

Springtrap was confused, as he was used to instilling terror into his victims before brutally strangling them. "Whssjssc whyydydyfyda?"

"So the rabbit man does know English. Too bad he can't speak it," Willow chuckled, allowing his shoulders to relax as he was lifted from the ground by his throat. "You seem disappointed. Is it because I'm not scared?"

William nodded, beginning to squeeze the guard's throat.

Willow closed his eyes, awaiting the sweet release of death. He'd been caught, and now there was no escape for him. Or that's what he would've wanted to happen.

Metal wires spewed from the man's throat, wrapping themselves around Springtrap's arms before ripping them clean off.

William gurgled in fright, backing away from the wires that were reaching out towards him from Willow's unconscious body. He took off running, bursting into the arcade only to find it completely restored....and empty.

The food had been devoured, empty plates and crumbs all that remained of the party that was held there. Everything was so cheerful and bright...it sent William into a panicked frenzy. He fled, setting the place ablaze behind him. He just prayed that it would kill that....thing that had possessed the night guard's body.

Willow awoke to the smell of smoke. Covering his mouth and nose with the sleeve of his jacket, he ran past burning planks and crumbling concrete and burst out into the crisp November night.

Willow made himself a promise that'd he would never get a job anywhere near Freddy's again, and he prayed that he would never be troubled again.

Alas, prayers such as that never do come true.