Livestream

Keys : D/U/N - Discord Username
M/U/N - Minecraft Username
N/D/U/N - New Discord Username
Y/N - Your Name

Alex's P.O.V.

"Alright Aksel, choose someone from Discord-" "Alright, um, D/U/N-" "Alright, hey, hi, um, what's your Minecraft username?" I asked the random person. "My... username?" A girl spoke softly. "Yeeeaaaah.... are you not logged on?" A long and awkward pause entered the chat. ".... no..." I sucked in a sharp breath. "Wait, are you live?" "Yeah." "I'll go." After she left, I chuckled. It was a little funny that Aksel chose a random person who wasn't even logged in yet. 

After streaming for almost an hour, Aksel had to be my Minecraft gf, as we couldn't find a good enough candidate, and then we had to find her a dad, and then the priest, and as you could imagine, it took a really long time. The wedding wasn't even good, but I hope it made my fans laugh. After all, I was cracking up most of the time, considering that Aksel was very lenient on the priest and dad. After I ended the live stream, my mind wandered to the girl at the beginning of the stream. Who was she? She sounded cute. I knew she was in my Discord server, but I'd find her another day. It was already late, and I didn't want my mom to get any angrier with me.

~Time skip to two weeks later~

It's been two weeks since I first heard from the girl, and I haven't been able to find her. She must've changed her username, but I wasn't sure. Since I was going to go live to play some Minecraft,  I decided to ask the chat to help me find this mysterious girl. I don't even know why I'm trying to look for this girl, but I am, and I don't think I'm stopping until I do. "Hey chat, I need your help finding this cute girl that was on my stream a couple days ago and- cHAT STOP IT I'M NOT A BOOMER IT'S NOT WEIRD-" After a few minutes of the chat basically roasting me, I did get a clue, when I believe it was one of her friend's that donated to me. 'Yo you talking about N/D/U/N?' "Is that her? Chat, please go see if it's her, I really need to talk to her. It is? Oh, no way! Thanks chat, and as I promised, I'm letting you guys help me out on playing Minecraft normally, alright!"

I finished my stream a little bit earlier because of some technical issues, but I promised that I'd stream some more tomorrow. Meanwhile I fix my monitor, I opened the Discord app on my phone, and scrolled through my server for N/D/U/N. I eventually found her and sent her a friend request. As soon as I got friended, I felt my face heat up. Why am I acting like this? I don't even know her. Whatever. I sent her a message and we started a great conversation. It went a little something like this:

Gordon Ramsay
Hey! You're the girl from the Minecraft gf application live stream right?

N/D/U/N
I guess, why, what's up? Something happen?

Gordon Ramsay
No, not really, I just thought you sounded cute.
Not to be weird, but how old are you? And what's your name?

N/D/U/N
17, about to be 18. Y/N, and don't worry about it, you're cool.
Wait, you think I sound cute?

Gordon Ramsay
Yeah. Sorry that I'm acting weird, it just came out of nowhere.

N/D/U/N
No, you're alright! I promise! How are you?

Gordon Ramsay
I'm alright, other than the fact that I have to fix my monitor, but you?

N/D/U/N
I'm good too! Did the chat call you a boomer?

Gordon Ramsay
They did, they don't know how to act, and they keep calling me their boomer dad!

N/D/U/N
Wow, that's weird, but I guess it's because of how you acted fatherly in one of your previous streams before? The one where you crashed the car?

Gordon Ramsay
Yeah, that one! I'm surprised you watched it.

N/D/U/N
What do you mean? I've been watching mostly all of your streams

Gordon Ramsey
You watched today's stream? Wait so who said your new username?

N/D/U/N
My friend, I wasn't able to watch it today, but she told me about it. Do you really think I sound cute?

Gordon Ramsay
Um yeah. Sorry I keep sounding weird, but please don't think of me as weird.

N/D/U/N
I already said you're fine, my view on you's not gonna change! Also, I think you make a pretty cute boomer :)

Gordon Ramsay
Wait what?

After that message, she went offline. Did she really call me cute? I hope I can talk to her more.