Mistletoe Kisses Part 1

Part 1 of 4
Words - 1190 words

Alex's P.O.V.

I looked down at my suit case, sighing. I was supposed to be packing, to go to one of my friends' house for Christmas, seeing as our friend group was attending. I was visiting Hoover's house, as was Aksel, and other famous YouTubers that we invited for fun, even though we didn't think they'd be coming. I blinked. My suit case wasn't even half-way full. I started packing again, and a camera, for some content. I looked at my desk, and stared at it for a couple of seconds, before deciding to live stream for a few minutes, at least to tell my fans that I wasn't going to do any streams for the next three weeks. That's why I decided to play games earlier this week, to prepare and upload them on my non-existing schedule. I started playing Mining Diamonds on my piano, to start my stream. After about two minutes, I turned on face cam, and greeted everyone. "Hey guys!" I already started seeing high-lighted messages saying things about my hair reveal, but I chuckled. I had almost all but forgot. "I'll do an Instagram live stream on New Years Eve, I promise. But back on topic, I'm sure you all know I'm not going to be streaming for the next three weeks or so here, but on Instagram, I'll try my best. I'm visiting Hoover, since he invited me and Aksel. We're seeing a lot of other people there, too, mostly random. I think we invited Jacksepticeye? I'm sure he won't be coming, though."

After a few minutes of me packing up, putting my playlist, and telling the chat to stop calling me a boomer for my taste in music, I eventually ended the stream. I finished packing soon afterward, and just waited as the day ended. I literally felt weird. It was strange to live stream at night, and I didn't know what to do. I decided to open the Christmas group chat, and looked at everyone who was in there. Most of the people we invited were still in there, actually talking to others. Only like three left, they probably took it as a joke. I started chatting with them, and eventually fell asleep.

-Three days later-

I woke up, rushing to get all my things together, before I fly up to Hoover's. My mind swirled. What was it going to be like? Would it be fun? Who in all would actually be attending? I head a beep outside my house. My brother would be dropping me off at the airport, and I had to hurry. I let him in, and he started to help with my bags.

-A couple hours later-

It's 3 in the morning, and my flight barely landed. I'm so tired, but at this point, I'm calling Hoover to come pick me up. I called him like five times before he finally picked up, mumbling about having a headache. I waited there, feeling weird, for like fifteen minutes, before Hoover found me near the snacks. "Alex come on, you dumb ass, we got people waiting in my car!" He started dragging me, along with my things, to his car, where I found Aksel and other YouTubers who seemed familiar, but i couldn't remember at the moment, sitting there patiently. They both looked as if they were enjoying talking about different games. I started putting my things in the trunk, and got in the backseat with Aksel. "So, been a long time since we met up, hmm?" I asked, before he rolled his eyes. "Alex, we met up at Vidcon not even almost six months ago, what are you talking about?" He chuckled, while he turned to the other person. "Jimmy, guys, this is my idiotic friend, Alex, remember? You guys did that Discord's Got Talent video together, right?" I smiled, and so did Jimmy, or Mr. Beast. I wasn't sure what to call him, but he had Chandler and the others in the back. "Dude, yeah, of course, that was the first time I'd been mean at all!"

I can't remember what happened after, nor the fact that I fell asleep, but I did. When we got there, Hoover woke me and Aksel up, since Jimmy stayed up, to talk to Hoover. "Mmm, are we here?" I mumbled. "Yeah, now hurry up, the others are arriving tomorrow." I nodded, and we all head inside, putting our stuff in the guest rooms. Hoover rented out a big ass house where we could all stay, but with some help too. And by that, I mean me. It was our idea to bring everyone we invited here, for Christmas time. I guess I fell asleep right after I just laid down for a bit, because by the time I woke up, there were blankets on me, and I hadn't changed. I don't remember me getting in bed, either.

Anyway, I started getting ready for the day, and headed downstairs, watching Hoover make some breakfast. "Hey, Quackity, I'm gonna be picking up a couple of other people, but I can't take them all in my car, so my parents are letting me use their cars to go pick the others. I'm gonna need you to drive one car, and Aksel to drive the other one." He motioned for me to hurry eating, so we can see who was there at the airport already. "Hoover, you know you can call me Alex, right? You don't have to call me Quackity." He nodded, "Yeah, I know, but it feels weird, ya know?" I understood what he said, before I realized that Aksel was going to be immensely jet-lagged. "Aksel can't drive, he's-" "I can drive!" Mr. Beast said as he walked downstairs, dressed in some joggers and a sweater. "Alright, Alex and, uh, Mr. Beast, you guys follow behind me. Here." He tossed me and Jimmy, I'm still not sure what to call him, different keys. I grabbed my phone, and followed the guys, going into the car that matched the keys I had.

Then on, we all set to the airport, where we'd get our next YouTubers. A few called me, asking if I was Alex who was standing next to a specific car I don't even know the name of. I said yeah, and saw Jacksepticeye and five other people. Markiplier, Crankgameplays, Fitz, which was surprising, and two others whose names I completely blanked out on. Twenty minutes later, both Jimmy and Hoover called, as we were all parked in completely random spots, that the had picked others up, and were picking up more, going to drop off the ones they had with them.

//; part one done, now i gotta do more- i have a lot of ideas for this mini 'series', and then there's gonna be a twelve-day oneshot, for the 12 days of Christmas thing. I'll upload once per day, and it'll start on the 13th. So in a week. I'll stop on Christmas, then I'll do one for New Years. Nae nae- box be liking kinda fresh doe 😳📦