I Still Love You

Keys: Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nickname
Word Count: 880 words

//; yes, another double upload because i left you guys hanging. sorry ):

Alex's P.O.V.

I felt anxious as Y/N sat beside me in the leather chair. Today was the day. I set up the camera, and sat back in my chair when it started recording. I held her hand tightly, where the camera's view couldn't see it, and we both looked at each other before I spoke. "Hey guys. If you've been noticing recently, Y/N here hasn't been in my streams. This is because... because we're breaking up." I could feel the tears start to well up, and I inhaled shakily. "Now, it's no one's fault, and we won't be revealing anything about the break up publicly unless we are comfortable. But at the moment, we won't say a thing about it," Y/N continued for me, and she squeezed my hand tightly. "With that being said, we will be parting ways as lovers. We're leaving on good terms, but we've been slowly drifting apart, so it's no one's fault. As for Tiger, he will be staying with Alexis, as he is not my cat. We'll still be friends, but we won't be lovers anymore." "We hope you respect our decision, and if you see us in public, do not harass us for information. With that being said, we love you both, and we will.. see.. you soon.." I turned the camera off.

I felt Y/N lean on me for one last time, and I pecked her forehead. "This is it.. it's really over.." I nodded. "Well, I hope you have a successful future, mkay? Make sure to call me from time to time." She nodded, smiling softly. "Well, if this is it, can we kiss at least one last time? Y'know, since I'm moving back.." she muttered. She was still the same Y/N from when I first met her. I lifted her chin, and pecked her one final time, and watched as her brother drove away to the airport. I waved farewell to them, and I felt a lump start forming in my throat. "I still love you.."

~2 Years Later...~

3rd Person P.O.V.

Y/N was working late, as usual, as she had to work longer to keep her from being financially in debt. This was because her fiance's job wasn't the best-paying, and moving back to the big city, New York, was a bad situation to be put in. It was stressing, it was difficult, and it was tiring. As the clock struck 12, Y/N stood up and started making her way home, her eyes sore from typing away at her computer for so long. As she walked into her apartment, she saw a dim light from her shared bedroom, and disturbing noises along. By now, her fiance was supposed to have been asleep, as he had to wake up early, but the only thing she could think was how he was taking advantage of her staying up late to gain money. She pulled her phone out, and phoned the only person she could think of.

Alex's P.O.V.

I sighed as I wiped my forehead. I was streaming on Twitch with Hoover while playing Minecraft, and ended it only a few minutes ago. As I started getting comfortable for bed, my phone started buzzing. I frowned and checked to see who it was. It was an unknown number. I shrugged it off and didn't answer. But then they kept calling me, and I eventually got annoyed, so I answered. I regretted not answering the first time. I heard only sobbing and zipping, so I coughed. "I, um, I think you have the wrong number." "Alex... it's me.... Y/N," she coughed out as I could hear her crying more. "N/N! Oh my god, what happened?!" "Alex, he cheated on me, Tyler cheated on me! Why? Am I not good enough for him?! I tried so hard... what did I do wrong?" Y/N just kept crying, and I felt really bad. I wanted to hold her, but she's so far away, and we're not together anymore. "Baby.." I blurted out, not thinking. It was silent for a moment before I broke it. "You're fine, you did nothing wrong. Tyler is just a jack ass, he doesn't deserve you. Someone will come along, someone you deserve. You're too good for that loser." She was reduced to just hiccups and sniffles, and I heard her zipping something. "Alex.." "I'm still here." "I miss you..." "I miss you too."

~Time skip~

"Alex, come on, Tiger needs a friend, and the store is closing soon!" Y/N pleaded as I rushed down the stairs. "Coming! Come on, Tiger, we're getting you a brother or sister!" I chuckled as I picked him up, rushing into the car. I let him sit in Y/N's lap as she started dozing off, due to how tired she was. I smiled to myself. Only a year ago, Y/N's fiance, Tyler, had cheated on her, and she moved back in with me to see if things would work. To our surprise, it did, and I was grateful that she still loved me, even after breaking up three years ago. I scratched Tiger's head gently, and started driving to the pet store.