12 Days of Christmas: Day 3

Keys: Y/n - Your Name
Words: 293 Words

A/N: This one will be short, due to it being a little simple, and my time limit being 15 minutes as I'm doing it.

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up, and saw Y/N asleep. Her cheeks looked red, and she was mumbling things under her breath. I grew worried, and hopped out of bed, going to the kitchen. I started making her a tomato soup with grilled cheese, and started to take it to her. I left it on the nightstand, before running back and getting a moist cloth, placing it on her forehead. "If she doesn't have a fever, hopefully she understands where I'm coming from," I mumbled. I looked at the time. 7:38. It was much too early for me, but now I was awake, and I didn't feel sleepy anymore. I turned on the tv, and just started watching, when I heard Y/N start moving. 

Looking over to the side, she yawned a little. 'Too cute..' I poked her button nose, and blushed a little. "How did I end up with someone as amazing as you?" I heard her mumble. Chuckling, I saw a couple of my beanies, and thought to myself. 'Y/N's really wanted one of my beanies, but she already has her own. She ends up keeping my LAFD beanie anyway, I'll giver her that one, and two other ones.' I got up, before Y/N grabbed my arm. "Please don't go.." I just smiled. "Don't worry, cariñosa, I'm just getting something." She nodded, and hesitantly let go. I grabbed three beanies, and laid them on her lap. I placed one on her head, and watched her smile. "Kiss?" She asked. I shook my head. "Get better first, and maybe I'll give you one."