Idols

Keys: Y/N - Your Name
Y/R - Your Race
N/N - Nickname
Word Count: 2412 Words

//; Requested by ellieeisgucci , I hope this is what you imagined ^-^! Also, sorry for using so many time skips, I wanted to get this out for you as early as I could while still writing as I usually do :)

Y/N's P.O.V.

Looking through my timeline, I noticed that a fellow BTS stan I follow tweeted something about a concert, and how the stans would go bat shit crazy just to buy tickets. It brought a smile, before I momentarily forgot that I was a Taehyung stan. I put my phone down, going to the ticket website, checking when tickets would release. I frowned. It wouldn't be another two months until they dropped, and I had no one to go with. Getting up, I got my set up ready, as today I was filming a video. It was going to be on Oli London's marriage with a cardboard cut out of Jimin, and it was a collab with one of my good friends, Kwite. I sent him a Discord message, simply saying, "ready to record u legless boomer <3", and he quickly replied: "yes u stinky poopy". I started a call, and I loaded up the video. "Hey ya sexy fucks! Welcome to a brand new video, where I have my brother from another mother joining me! AKA, Kwite. As you know, I have covered a few BTS related videos, and today will be no different! Today's topic is Oli London!" "Yikes, gotta say, the homie's dedicated, and you'll see why in a bit," Tyler piped, as I nodded. "Well, let's get started."

-Time Skip-

My session with Tyler ended, and it was great that we got a bunch of clips. Randomly, I started a call in the group chat, and Aksel picked up. "What's up, you brainless fuck?" "Aww, that's such a sweet way of greeting me!" He chuckled. "I know, I'm very caring," I mocked in a sweet voice. He chuckled again. "Hey, um, I know I'm the only 'confirmed' K-Pop stan here, but there's a BTS concert that's gonna happen in Seoul, and I'm wondering.. if you can... go with me..." I mumbled, embarrassed. "You're gonna have to speak up, I can't hear you." At this point, both Hoover and Brandon joined the call. "........ There's a BTS concert coming up, and I want to know if you and the guys could come with me.." I spoke up a little. "I-I-I can pay for the tickets and everything!" I rushed out. "Well, I'll go, I'm sure the others wouldn't mind," Brandon piped in, and Hoover agreed. "Are you sure you're gonna pay for everything? If it's too much money, you can always ask us," Aksel sounded concerned, like I was going to go bankrupt. "I'll be fine, I promise. Besides, I've almost got as many subscribers as Alex, and my views have tripled than what it used to be-"

As soon as I'd said that sentence, I immediately regretted it. "Aw, is Y/N glad that she's so close to her senpai owo nyah!" Tyler mocked as he joined. "Kwite, I sincerely hope you never say that again, that has scarred me for the rest of my life," Aksel monotonously mumbled while chuckling. The others laughed, and finally, Alex joined. "What the fuck's going on here?" He sarcastically asked. "Y/N?" Hoover shoved me into the spotlight. "Oh god.." I muttered. "Yeah, come on, bro, what's crackalackin?" Suddenly I felt the same way I did when I had to tell Aksel. ".." Tyler and Alex had eagerly waited for me to say something, but instead, it was Brandon. "She's asking us to go with her to a BTS concert-" "Kpoop?" Alex cut him off, shortly, while giggling. Hoover sighed. "Yes, Quackity, but, Y/N really wants us to go. We're all going, you down?" "I mean, uh, yeah, I'd come!" I felt the slightest bit upset, but I ignored it. For whatever reason, the boys had respected my choice of music, and that included Alex, but he knew the current situation of Kpop stans and Ethan Klein. He would tease me for my taste of music often, but I knew he really didn't mean it. At least I'm hoping he didn't...

-Time Skip-

Alex's P.O.V.

It's been three months since Y/N told the group she'd buy all of the tickets, including plane tickets. She scored the tickets at an insane speed, nearly not being able to buy them, when they immediately went live. It brought a smile to my face when she told us this. The tickets were rather pricey, with the highest ticket costing over $3,400. In two weeks, the concert we'd be attending would take place. We'd all agreed that we'd arrive in Seoul on the second of April, which would give us ample time to go into the city. I sighed as I packed my clothes. I was tired, and I found myself thinking of Y/N. We've been friends since Tyler brought her in one of our old calls to do a video with her. She's into Kpop, namely BTS, and 'stans' Taehyung. She also happens to be my.. silly crush.